17

Mattia- i need you to be my girlfriend I know you just got here but got damn I've missed you more then anything.

I looked down and I was rubbing my arm what do I say. I mean fuck it you only live once and he was the only person who was down for me. But I don't wanna be hurt again I don't want to be cheated on all over again, all these thoughts started coming through my head.

Alessya- Mattia I know you've hurt me or whatever but I don't wanna commit to you if your not gonna commit to me, I don't want you to hurt me all over again.
Mattia- never again, things are going to change between us me and you are going to do better and especially me baby.

He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around my waist, I laid my head on his chest. god he smelled so good. His skin was so soft. I felt him rubbing my back, and running his fingers through my hair. I looked up at him while he was looking down at me. I smiled at him and his face lighted up, I smiled back at him. Fuck how can you say no to him, he is so fine, his stroke game is so fucking good, his lips were so soft, and his skin was so soft, he smelled so good and could dress, his hair so soft and you could play with it 24/7. I slowly leaned into a kiss, he cuffed my face and bend down a little to kiss me. I've missed his lips I swear. We pull away.

Alessya- let's try again baby, I know we gonna both mistakes but I know we will be there for each other and help each other through our rights and wrongs.
Mattia- thank god, I didn't want you to see you with anyone else baby, I was kinda jealous knowing you and Robert were together 24/7.
Alessya- me and the boys stopped
Talking, y'all didn't come to my games or anything.
Mattia- because it was awkward, you moved far from us in class, you only talk to Alvaro, Roshaun and Robert.
Alessya- yess because I didn't want it to be awkwardddd
Mattia- let's have a sleep over at kairis
Alessya- alright.. my stuff is at Roberts
Mattia- alright where is he?
Alessya- outside waiting for me..
Mattia- I'll call kairi right now and tell him
Alessya- alright.

I sat down on Mattia bed and he sat next to me and pulled me onto his lap.I texted Robert that we were going to sleep over at kairi house.

Mattia- kairiiii
Kairi- daddy Mattia
Mattia- gayyy..
Kairi- what's up?
Mattia- sleep overrr
Kairi- say less just us two or with Alejandro?
Mattia- me, you, Alejandro, Robert and Alessya
Kairi- alessya?
Mattia- mhm
Kairi- you guys back together now or friends

Mattia pointed the camera at me and I smiled and waved

Alessya- we back togetherrr
Kairi- YAY finally,i've missed you guys together.
Mattia- same we will be over in 30
Kairi - aight bet
Mattia- aight

Mattia hanged up and called alejandro. I was just on my phone taken pictures of him.

Alejandro- yurrr mattiaaa
Mattia- yurrr ale, sleep over at kairis with Robert kairi and alessya
Alejandro- alessya lesss goo you got  your queen back
Mattia- yup

He turns the camera towards me and I smile and waved. He waved back at me.

Alessya- hiii
Alejandro- good to have you back

I smiled and Mattia and ale finished talking. I got up off mattia lap and slid my shoes on.

Alessya- I'ma go back in the car with Robert
Mattia- alright I'll be out soon I'ma tell my parents
Alessya- alright

He pulled me back to him and gave me a kiss, he slid a bit of tongue and so did i. I slowly bit his lips and he bit mine. we pulled away. I climb out the window and I ran back to Robert car.

Robert- finally damn
Alessya- we going to sleep over at kairis
Robert- alright so what happened

I explained to him what happened.

Robert- thank god.
Alessya- same Im so happy.

Me and Robert talked until Mattia texted me he was ready to go. I told Robert and he pulled up to the front of house. Mattia sat in the back. I took robert phone and played music. Robert drove back to his house and we went inside. We went to get Our stuff. Finally we started driving to kairi house. Once we got their we knocked on the door, I was kinda nervous because I haven't talked to kairi and Alejandro since we came back from Tennessee. Kairi opened the door and he pushed Robert and Mattia out the way and hugged me.

Kairi- ive missed you
Alessya- same ):

I hugged him back.

Mattia- what about Me?
Kairi- I haven't seen alessya in so longg
Mattia- fineee
Kairi- come inside Alejandro should be here soon
Robert- alright

We all went upstairs and, put our stuff down. I laid down on kairi bed with Mattia. We were just chilling watching YouTube and making tiktoks. A good 30 minutes pass by and Alejandro finally makes it.

Alejandro- alessya!
Alessya- ale!

I got off Mattia and went to hug ale. He put his stuff down and we all were just doing our own thing, me and Mattia kept pecking each other lips. A few hours passes by and we were starving.

Kairi- I'm hungry
Alejandro- let's go out to eat
Alessya- I'm down

I look over at Mattia taken picture of me

Alessya- staph
Mattia- no ur beautiful baby

He grabs me by my cheeks and kisses me.

Robert- alright cmon
Alessya- yay food

We all got up and went into Robert car , I was sitting the back with Alejandro and mattia, I laid my head on mattia arm. He was just rubbing his hand through my hair. We finally made it to chipotle, I've been craving it, for so long. We all walked inside, we waited in line until we order. We finally moved up and we told the workers what we wanted to eat. We paid for our food and went to go sit down at a table. Mattia and Alejandro went to fill up our drinks. We were honestly having such a great time.