20

It was around 10:30 when I was leaving mattia house. I grabbed coco and we walked back upstairs, Mattia walked me outside to my car and it was kinda raining.
"good night princess, I'll see you tomorrow around 2?" He said pulling me close to him.
He pulled me into a kiss and hug and I kissed him back.
"night baby I'll see you tomorrow." I responded back while giving him another kiss.
I got into my car and drove back home. I made a quick pit stop at pizza restaurant and order something to eat, I was really hungry honestly and I barley ate today. a good 15 minutes go by and finally they have my food ready. I paid for my food and drove back home. I finally made it home, I took coco out her leash and I ran upstairs and placed my food on the bed and went into my bathroom. I turn on my shower and put some warm water on. I washed my hair and washed my body. I finished taken a shower and de tangled my hair and did my skin care. I went into my closet and put a white tank top on with some shorts. I finally got into my bed and took some pictures for fun until my laptop started ringing, it was Mattia my heart raced and i got so happy. I answered the call and me and Mattia just talked, he was just on his Xbox. I took some cute pictures of him, he is so adorable, his smile is just so perfect. I love him so much. I ended up eating my food while we talked and posted some pictures on my spam

 I ended up eating my food while we talked and posted some pictures on my spam

LIKED BY POLYBIOH AROSARIO69 ALVAROSPAMS ROSHAUNSPAMS REBOUNDROBERT DOTKAIRI AND  890 OTHERSFARRUGIASPAMS good night from me and my baby Polybioh- good night hottie 😼Alvarospams- parents👩‍🦽💨

FARRUGIASPAMS good night from me and my baby
Polybioh- good night hottie 😼
Alvarospams- parents👩‍🦽💨.
VIEW 340 COMMENTS.
once I finished eating I got up from my bed and went to go brush my teeth. I put my whitener in my teeth and went back in my bed. I got under my blankets and laid my head down, I was still on FaceTime with Mattia, he was getting ready for bed. I turn on my LED lights on and turn on my tv. I started watching some Hulu and was just ok my phone. Finally Mattia came back we started talking until 3 am. I finally turn off my tv and turn off my led lights and get comfortable and fall asleep.
*NEXT MORNING*
my alarm went off it was 12:30 I hurried to get up and made my bed. Mattia ended the FaceTime like usual he wakes up sometimes before me. I just put some water in my hair and detangled it. I put some products in and did my makeup. I went to my closet and choose out a cute outfit
OTTD

I finished packing my hair products and my makeup, and went to take my stuff downstairs

I finished packing my hair products and my makeup, and went to take my stuff downstairs. My dad made breakfast thank god. I sat down on the island and ate with him. He was gonna take me to Alejandro house so I didn't have to leave my car. We finished eating, and I cleaned up the table, and washed the dishes. My dad put my stuff in the car and I said bye to coco. I went into the car and played music. My dad started driving to Alejandro house. A good 10 minutes pass and we finally made it. I said bye to my dad and went inside, I went upstairs and all the boys we there.
" Alessya finally you made it!" Said Alvaro.
" I know I'm so sorry I came so late I woke up late" I said
" damn I went to sleep at the same time cutie." Mattia said.
He pulled me into a hug and a kiss. I cupped his face and kissed him back.
"Alright, well mans is gonna be here in 10 minutes so let's just make one tiktok." Said Alejandro.
"alright" said roshaun.
We did one quick tiktok and then Alejandro told us that they were outside for us. We grabbed our suitcases and book bags and went outside to the car. We said bye to Alejandro parents and we put our stuff in the car, we were taken two cars. The first car I was going with Robert, one of their friends and Mattia and Alvaro,the other car had Alejandro their other friend, kairi and roshaun. We put our stuff in the trunk and I sat in the back with the boys.
"Hey I'm zar" he said.
"hi Im Alessya" I respond back with.
"Mattia girlfriend right?" He says while driving.
"Yeah" I respond back and put my AirPods in.
I play music on my phone and then Mattia wraps his arms around me. I lay down on his head while the nice cold wind hits us. I just scroll through my phone and watch tiktoks on the way there. A good hour passes by and my AirPods were about to die so I took them off and the boys were just talking about their career and what they want to do. They finally started playing music and I asked zar if I could play a song and he passed the phone to me. I went on his phone and went to his Apple Music and started playing 90210 By Travis Scott ( LISTEN TO THE SONG ITS SO FIREE!!). Me and the boys were singing and jamming out. Another hour passes by and we were just still vibing. We finally made a quick stop to get some snacks at the gas station and put gas in the car. Me and Mattia got a slurpie with some hot Cheetos <3! We went up to the cash register and I was about to pay until Mattia handed his card to the worker.
"It's on me baby, I don't want you to worry about anything alright." Mattia said while giving the card to the worker.
" noo baby ok fine I'm alright everything is gonna be okay." I respond back with some pouty eyes.
"Hush baby, your talking non sense and we just got back together I really wanna work on relationship." He said as the worker gave back his card and we grabbed our stuff. I smiled at him and moved my hair to the side. He actually does care about us. We got back into the car and continued driving to NY, we were about 35 minutes away. I laid back in Mattia arm while Alvaro was just on his phone texting someone. A good 10 minutes pass by and Alvaro takes the phone and puts vibe on. ( THIS MY SONG TO)
" IF I BACK IT UP IS IT FAST ENOUGH" Alvaro sings.
" BABY WHEN I THROW IT BACK IS IT FAST ENOUGH" I add along
"IF I SPEED IT UP CAN YOU HANDLE THAT" Robert adds on.
"YOU AINT READY FOR THIS WORK" Mattia sings Along
"NOW WATCH ME THROW IT BACK BACK BACK" we all sing together.
We kept singing the song and we were just having fun. Finally the 35 minutes go by fast after singing around in the car and having fun. We finally made it to the big city there was hella people there. We finally went made it to zar penthouse, this mans has hella money. We took the elevator up and we were all cramped in there.
"Matti boy move your big ass in the corner" roshaun said moving Mattia to the corner of the elevator.
" I know I got a fat ass" Mattia responds back laughing moving to the corner.
We finally make it up to his door. He unlocked the door for us and we went inside. We all sat down on the couch we were all pretty tired honestly.
" here I'll show you guys room" zar said when he got off the couch and took us upstairs.
I was sharing with Mattia, kairi and Robert were gonna share the room next door to us, roshaun, Alvaro and Alejandro were gonna share the room right across from us. the room was really Modern, a nice California king with two night stands and a nice carpet with such a nice view. These two days were about to be fun, and then going to Florida. I took off my shoes and my jacket. I went to get changed in the bathroom into something more comfortable. I saw Mattia take off his hoodie so of course I snatch it and put it on. I got into the bed and laid down and pulled the covers over me. Mattia after a good 5 minutes comes in to bed with me. He scooted closer to me and pulled me right into his arms. He wrapped them around me and laid his chin on my elbow. He moved my hair behind my ear and whispered in my ear.
" it's going to be alright, I'm going to be here next to you". he says
I get goosebumps down my back I don't know why.
" thank you baby." I responded back.
I let out a sigh relief and he kisses my cheek. I got really comfortable and fell asleep.