10

ALESSYA POV-
Alv- you love him don't youuu
A- shut up I do a lot.
K- then go get cho mans bitchhh
I see roshaun get up and gets his wig and puts it on
R- girl put some socks on and hide those little toes and go get him now! Roshauna knows what's the best and that's you guys been together now go!
A- fine
I go grab a pair of socks and put them on with my crocs and grab a key card and go open the room. I saw Mattia laying down. I'm surprised he wasn't with Cynthia.
A- hello.
M- Hey
I walked over to him and sat down on the bed.
M- whats up.
A- I forgive you Mattia. Can we please please please not go through that ever again.
M- LESSGOOO
He pulled me on top of him and kissed me, fuck ive missed those lips.
M- I promise.
We talked for the rest for a little bit and we heard a knock. I got up and went to answer the door I thought it would be one of the boys but it was Cynthia.
C- look who's awake move bitch.
She pushed me to the side and went to Mattia.
C- Hey baby
She try to kiss him but he pushed her off.
M- go away Cynthia we over .
C- are you serious you chose me over her.
M- she been here since day one.
C- you know what alessya let's go.
She puts her hair in a pony tail.
I put mine in a bun down.
A- what's up bitch.
She walked up to me and pushed me what a pussy. I grabbed her by her hair and dragged outside. And started punching her. I kept hitting her and hitting her, she hit me a few times but I had the advantage. I heard her screaming and I kept going until Mattia and Alvaro got me away from her.
A- DONT MESS WITH ME BITCH ILL FUCK YOU UP AGAIN NOW GET LOST
I took off my shoe and threw it at her. Alvaro dragged me back into the room. And the rest of the boys came in.
R- you fuck her pussy ass up.
K- dead ass here is your shoe.
M- Damn I never knew you were like that.
A- tell a pussy ass hoe don't mess with me keep my name out your mouth because I don't beef for free ( I THINK THIS HOW IT GOES)
Ale- cmon let's go to sleep we got a huge day ahead of us.
A- alright I'ma sleep with Mattia, I'll be here in the morning
Ale- alright don't do anything nasty
K- yeah weirdos.
We laugh we says goodnight to everyone and went back to the room, roshaun and Alvaro went back to theirs. I laid down on my bed and got comfy, I put some Netflix on my tv and Mattia was in the shower. I saw his phone so I snatch that hoe and blocked Cynthia and posted on his Snapchat

 I saw his phone so I snatch that hoe and blocked Cynthia and posted on his Snapchat

I was making tiktoks on his phone for fun and I was just messing with. I got top of a chair and I was back to throw back for a tiktok but then he walked in when I was recording and I got scared and fell off the chair.
A- oww fuckk
M- you alright?
He came up to me and helped me up
A- yeah I was making tiktoks on your phone until you walked in
M- you still know my password?
A- no shit we only stopped talking for a good two weeks because you choose Cynthia over me and I was actually made about it because I really really like youuuu
M- wellll alessyaaaa we make it official
AHH I GOT HELLA BUTTERFLIES BUT I WANTED TO TEASE HIM
A- how about nooo
M- stop playing games
A- finee yes I will be your girlfriend Mattia
Mattia picked me and spin me around.
M- finally.
He pulled me into a kiss and I kissed him back. I'm finally dating my favorite person. I laid down in my bed and Mattia laid next to me. I cuddle up in his arms and I fell asleep.

MATTIA POV-
I finally asked her out. She made me so happy and I'm not letting nothing get in the way between me and her. Alessya went to lay down so I laid next to her. She got cuddle up in my arms and she fell asleep. I pulled her even close to me and I took a pic of her.

LIKED BY AROSARIO69 DOTKAIRI ALVAROSPAMS TRAVISDIAH REBOUNDROBERT AND 134,097 OTHERSPOLYBIOH finally mine💞

POLYBIOH finally mine💞.
COMMENTS DISABLED.
I put my phone down and put our phones to charge. She had her arms around my waist she was so cute. I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep.
*NEXT MORNING*
When I moved a little bit I felt mattias arms around me. He was asleep he was so adorable. I moved out his hands and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got ready. I remember I left my stuff in Alejandro and kairi room. I grabbed the key card and went back to their room and got my stuff and moved it back. I te straight my hair and put some makeup on. I choose a cute outfit and got changed.
YOUR OUTFIT

When I got out the bathroom Mattia was waking upA- morning babyM- morning bebeHe pulled me into a kissM- looking cuteeee A- I know I know go get ready we going to go out for breakfast

A- morning baby
M- morning bebe
He pulled me into a kiss
M- looking cuteeee
A- I know I know go get ready we going to go out for breakfast.
M- alright.
Mattia went to go take a shower, I just laid back down on the bed. A good 15 minutes pass and he gets out the shower and gets changed. God damn he looked cute maybe I'll let him do me up tonight. I get up and make the bed. We grab our venue passes and our key cards and go into alejandro and kairi room where the rest of the boys were.
A- morning
Ale- Morning the Uber is going to be here in 5 minutes cmon
We all left the room and we got into the Uber. We went to ihop. We all order our food and we were having such a good time, until I saw ...