7

He moved his hand down my waist and pulled me closer, we started to make out but I remember he has practice and I have to be out there so I pull away.
A- cmon we have to goooo
M- fineee
I pick up their drinks and we go outside, they were changing into their cleats and I went with my dad.
D- just date already.
A- no to soon
D- mhm let me find him in our house one day
A- in your dreams pa
We laugh and the boys line up my dad makes them run like crazy everyday. I sat down at the bleachers. I saw two girls walking toward me I was kinda nervous. They got in front of me.
???- hi are you alessya?
A- yeah why?
???- hi Im Taylor ! And this is Vic.
A- oh hey.
T- your new right?
They sat down next to me.
A- yeah i just moved hear two weeks ago.
Vic- aw you seem really sweet and we notice you hang out with the boys
A- yeah i meet roshaun over tiktok
T- aw here take our numbers and we should get to know each other more!
A- alright
Vic- alright bye
They got up and left. About a good 30 minutes pass and I was messing around with the boys kicking the balls back and forth. They took a water break and while I was about to walk back into the school to get more water. I saw vallyk coming my way are you serious. I rushed inside and got the water bottles, and rushed back outside, he chased me into the field.
A- WHAT DO YOU WANT
V- I WANT YOU TO BE MINE AGAIN IM SORRY.
The whole soccer team was staring at me. Vallyk started coming closer to me.
M- what i tell you vallyk, not to come closer to her huh.
V- and what are you going to about huh bitch.
He pushed Mattia back.
M- this bitch.
Mattia punched vallyk in the face and he fell to the ground.
I looked at my dad and he was in shock. We saw vallyk get back up and punch mattia and they stared fighting. Until I pulled Mattia back and some dude pulled vallky back.
D- GET OFF MY DAMN FIELD VALLYK OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS I DONT WANT YOU NEAR MY DAUGHTER EVER AGAIN
Vallyk hurried off the field and I sat mattia down and poored water on him.
A- It's okay Im right here.
Mattia pulled me Into a hug and be wrapped his arms around my waist.
M- Im sorry i just want to protect you from him.
A- It's okay, trust me it's okay.
He pulls me even closer and kisses me.
D- mattia Im right here you know.
M- sorry coach i really like your daughter, Can i take her out this weekend
D- yes you May now get up and go back to shooting.
M- alright.
Mattia let go of me and he went back to practice.
*SKIP TO THE WEEKEND*
Today was the day!! Mattia taken me on a date. Ive been spending a lot of time with him at my house after practice. It was around 11:30 and mattia said he'll be coming to get me at 2 So I deiced to get ready. I went to go take a shower and washed my hair really good because I'ma straighten out. I got out the, I shaved all over my places just in case. I got out the shower and went over to my closet and went to chose my outfit.

 I got out the shower and went over to my closet and went to chose my outfit

I put some lingerie under just in case

I put some lingerie under just in case. I went to go straighten out my hair and I finished around 1:30ish I put some makeup on and laid back down on my bed. Around 2:10 I got a text from Mattia that he was here. I grabbed my wallet and my keys and told my dad I was heading out. I went into Mattia car.
M- hi beautiful
A- hi handsome.
He pulled me into a kiss. He started driving to the place we were going to go. I play some music on his phone. I noticed he had his hand on my thighs and it gave me hella butterflies.
Once we finally got their I realized we were going to the fair. We got out the car and went to go buy our wrist bands.
A- awee Mattia you didn't have to
M- I wanted to make you happy so I bought you here
I gave him a big hug, and I gave him a kiss. We went inside and it was so packed. We went on some rides and we were having hella fun. Once we got off the ride I saw a cute stuff Animal and I wanted it so bad so I puppy eye Mattia.
A- can you get that for me please 🥺👉🏽👈🏽.
M- yess cmon
I pulled Mattia to the game.
I gave the dude 5 dollars and the guy gave Mattia five balls. He had to knock the balls down. So Mattia threw the ball and he knocked all of them down and I got the stuff animal and I was super hype. I saw the fair wheel, I looked at Mattia and he was already smiling at me.
M- cmon.
We walk over to the fairwheel and I saw Mattia slide the dude 5 bucks. We were on the
Top and the ride stop. And we were watching the sunset.
M- your very beautiful alessya.
A- and your very handsome Mattia.
He pulled me into a kiss. We took some pictures and I posted it on my Snapchat.

 We took some pictures and I posted it on my Snapchat

Once we got of the fairs wheel it started to poor.
M- cmon I'll take you somewhere nice.
A- alright
Me and Mattia left the fair and he stared driving up to the mountains. It was so beautiful you could see the city. Mattia pulled me into his lap, he lifted up my chin and pulled his face onto mine and we started making out. I felt him starting to get a boner.
A- fog up the windows.
M- alright.
Mattia fogged up the windows and we kept making out, he slowly started to slide off my clothes and I took off his clothes until we were both undressed. We climb to the back seat and I pulled his boxers off and put his dick in my mouth, I stared moving my head back and fourth. He started groaning and moaning.
M- just like that.
I kept going faster until he cum in my mouth. He pulled me back on top of him and put a condom on. We connected our lips together and we started making out. While we were making out, he slid inside of me and I moaned in his mouth. Fuck I was so wet.
M- your so wet mamas
He whispered, and it sent shivers down my neck. He put his hands on my hips and made me bounce up and down, fuck. We switch positions and he arched my back. He started eating me out from behind and it felt so good. I was moaning so loud.
M- shh stay quiet.
I was trying so hard not to moan but I couldn't help it. He slowly stick it in and started pounding on me. You could hear our skin clapping and just me moaning so loud. My legs were so shaky. He kept going faster and faster. Until he my g spot and I moaned really loud.
M- you like that.
A- yes daddy keep going.
He went faster until I cummed all over his dick. He pulled out and took off the find on and switch positions again.he shoved his dick down my throat making me deep throat it. until he cum down My throat.

AUTHOR NOTE. LMFAO I SUCK ASS WRITINT SMUT BC I JUST LAUGH MY ASS OFF!😭💀