11

One side I saw vallyk and his friends and the other side I saw Cynthia and some ghetto bitches. I wanted to kill my self right there but it's stupid. We order our food and waited for it come out.
Alv- dude both of y'all ex's are here
M- i knoww and fuck I forgot their both creators
A- LMAOOO Im so fucked.
I put my hand on my forehead and just go on my phone. All the boys were talking and I was just quiet.
M- what's wrong?
A- vallyk and Cynthia are here and that's bad news
M- It's okay come here.
He pulls me closer to him and gives me a kiss on the lips. I put my phone away and join the boys conversation. A good 10 minutes pass by and they finally bring our food. We all stared digging in. We finished our food and we all split the check and leave a tip. When we were leaving I felt some eyes on me and it was Cynthia and vallyk. I grabbed Mattia face and kissed him.
I looked back and smiled and flick them off. Once our Uber got there we got in and headed to the venue. Today is about to be fun I can already tell. We finally make it and there was so many creators, and we saw hella fans to. We went backstage from where the Q&A Was going to be held. I sat down on Mattia lap while kairi was sitting on his lap to.
K- move bitch
A- I like him
K- I like him to
A- he my man
K- he my boo
A- he my type
K- he's so cute
A- I want him
K- and I want him to
(THIS IS MY SONGGG)
Ale- y'all so weird I swear.
Alv- dead ass
M- shii I don't mind
He grabbed kairi by the cheeks
M- kisth
K- no thats gay
Kairi smacked Mattia hand and we laughed. Mattia started to mess with my cheeks and kept kissing me and I kissed him back I was in wubbbb🙈.
We were hang out until they called us to get on stage. I let the boys go first and all you is girls screaming. I stayed behind because I was shy.
M- where is alessya ?
Ale- she stayed behind
M- Im getting her.
I was sitting down on the chair until mattia came.
M- what are you doing princess?
A- Im shy
M- no cmon
Mathis grabbed by hand and we walked into the stage and the girls were screaming like crazy. I sat between Alvaro and Mattia. I was so nervous. We answered so many questions and we were just talking to fans. The Q&A finished and we all walked to the back stage.
Alv- that was fun
Ale- dead ass they were going crazy over Mattia and alessya
M- cause we the cutest couple
He kisses my neck.
R- alessya you were so quiet
A- because Im shyyy
K- all she did was smile
A- because Im shyyy!!
M- It's okay baby
Mattia pulls me into a hug and he plays with my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his stomach. We walked to the greet and meet and while walking there I felt someone push me and it was Cynthia.
C- watch where your going short stuff.
A- bitch i whoop your ass again right now.
C- then do it
I was about to fight her until mattia picked me up and carried me their.
M- She's not worth it cmon
A- can you put me down I don't want none to stare at my butt
M- yeah cmon
Mattia puts me down and I hold his hand while catching up with the boys. We went up and had our meet and greet. We got a lot of gifts.
*SKIP TO LATER*
We were hangout at the hotel, we got invited to this stupid prom thing so we went. While I was getting ready I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and it was vallyk and Cynthia. Are you serious.
A- what
V- can we talk
A- no go away
I slammed the door and went back to getting ready in the bathroom.
M- who was it?
A- vallyk and Cynthia.
M- their weird.
A- I know.
I finished getting ready and got changed.
OTTD

I finished getting ready

M- damn come here you looking cuteee
A- thank you baby and you look handsome
He pulled me into a kiss and I kissed him back.
M- let's take a picture
A- alright.
He took a picture for snap and posted it.

(Ima use this picture uh, bc y not but I don't like Cynthia(: so yeah)We finished getting ready and went to kairi and Alejandro room K- oo okay look at the couple looking cuteA- thank you thank youAlv- y'all ready? R- yeah let's get going

We finished getting ready and went to kairi and Alejandro room
K- oo okay look at the couple looking cute
A- thank you thank you
Alv- y'all ready?
R- yeah let's get going.
We grabbed our stuff and we went downstairs. We took some pictures while we waited for our Uber. Our Uber finally arrived and we got in. He took us to the area where the party was going to be. We got out the Uber and we walked in, their was hella creators. I stayed around Mattia for a little until I went off with kairi and Alejandro and danced for a little bit.
K- this is funnn
Ale- deadass
We kept dancing until they started playing no idea. I saw Mattia go on the stage bro this man was so wasted. He started singing on the stage and it was funny until Cynthia took the mic.
C- HI EVERYBODY I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOUUUU
God damn that bitch is so annoying. We looked over to a screen. My mouth fucking dropped. This bitch did not..