9

We finally landed. We got our stuff and got off the plane. I was super tired but that nap was so hit. Once we made out the airport it was freezing. We called our Uber and waited about 15 minutes. Once we got into the Uber he took us to our hotel. We checked in i had to share the room with Mattia since we planned it a while ago. We got up to our room and I got Into the bed and went to sleep.
*FEW HOURS LATER*
It was around 4ish when I woke up, I turn around and saw mattia with Cynthia. Are you joking. I got out my bed and grabbed my stuff and left, I wasn't gonna share that room if that bitch is going to be there. I knocked on kairi and Alejandro door and they open it.
Ale- cmon
They help me move my stuff.
K- Alvaro and roshaun should be here soon
A- FINALLLY! We should go out to eat tonight.
Ale- what about Mattia
K- let him hang out with his bitch we about to have fun
A- perioddd
I sat down in the chair and went on my phone. 30 minutes pass and we see roshaun and Alvaro.
Alv- ALESSYA!!
A- ALVARTIOOO!!
R-ALESSYA!!
A-ROSHAUN!!
I gave them a hug and let them inside
Alv- bro there was hella traffic
K- damn, y'all settled in?
R- yeahhh where Mattia ?
A- in our room with Cynthia
Alv- they probably fucking
A-mhm
Ale- let's go out to eat
Alv- alright !
We order a Uber. We go down to the lobby and wait for our Uber. Once it finally got here we went to a restaurant. We all were having such a good time. It made me forget about the past. We finished up eating dinner and explored the city. Me and Alejandro were getting really close. While we were walking he was holding my hand. We went into the city and we were just messing around, it started to snow a little bit but it was alright. We made into the city and the boys were doing their own thing, me and Alejandro were still together. He pulled me by my waist closer to him and our eyes connected, he grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss, I got so many butterflies. WAIT WAIT NO BUT I LIKE MATTIA NOOO FUCKKK... I DONT WANNA RUIN ME AND ALE FRIENDSHIP. BUT FUCK THE KISS WAS SO NICE. we both pulled away and smiled. We catch up the boys. We spent a good hour in the city but deiced to walk back to the hotel since their was no Uber available. It was about a 45 walk but we made it fun. Once we finally got the hotel we were so tired. But I deiced to take some pictures.

 But I deiced to take some pictures

SWIPE