18

We were having a lot of fun honestly. I was very happy that me and mattia were back together. He was giving me so much love and attention. We just kept messing around and goofing off. We deiced to go the park, like the old times. Me and mattia were just swinging on thr swing seats, it was so romantic. The starts were so bright and it was thundering a little bit.
The boys were playing soccer, while me and Mattia were laying down on the slide, it was kinda drizzling but it didn't matter. Mattia had his arms around me, we were just star gazing while the rain was hitting us. i felt some eyes on me and I looked over and it was Mattia. I looked over at him and we made so much eye contact until Mattia made his first move.

He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his hand around my neck. fuck I felt my self getting wet. he pulled me into a kiss and had his other hand gripped on my ass. he slowly started kissing down my neck and licking it up and down. I moved his shirt to the side and started kissing down his neck and leaving him hickeys on his chest and his neck little. I felt his hands travel down to my pants and so did mine. Our eyes locked and he was biting his lip.

Mattia- come on let's go the bathroom.
Alessya- alright.

We got off the slide and we went to the family bathroom they had in the park. luckily this shit was cleaning some public bathrooms be so nasty. We locked the door and Mattia pinned me behind the door, he was biting his lips. Fuck this man is so attracting. He started choking me and started kissing me. He slid some tongue and the kisses were so sloppy and wet. I was so turn on at this point. Mattia started undressing me and I started un dressing him. He picked me up and sat me down on the sink counter. he laid me down and spread my legs. he stick one finger in, I was trying so hard not to moan so much. Mattia comes closer to me.

Mattia- your really wet baby.

I got goosebumps down my back. He  started going back in fourth, and slid in another finger. I was moaning so loud fuck. he came closer to me while keeping his fingers in me and started making out with me. he slowly moved back down and put his tongue in there. fuck the way he moves his tongue in me, licking in there up and down. He was rubbing my clit that made me moan even more. fuck he knows what he's doing. we switch positions, I got down on my knees and started licking his dick up and down and licking his tip. he was really hard and I liked it. I put his dick in my mouth and started moving my head back and fourth. He put my hair In a ponytail and made me go faster. I started gagging a little bit until he cum in My mouth. I looked up at him and he wiped the extra off my lips and put me back on the counter and made me bend over. I arched my back for him,he stated eating me out again and then with out no warning put in it, I started moaning, each thrust he went faster. He pulled me by my hair and choked me. All you could hear is our skins clapping against each other.

Mattia- you feel so good baby.
Alessya- your dick feels good in me.

He puts my hands behind my back and goes faster I feel my self about to cum.

Alessya- faster daddy

I moaned. He went faster he hit my g spot, i was moaning so loud. I finally cummed and he pulled out and I finished giving him head until he cummed down my throat.

Mattia- good girl.

He cleaned off the cum off my lips and we got changed into our clothes. Our hairs were so messy so we fixed each other up.

Mattia- that was fun
Alessya- oh hush baby

He pulls me into a hug and he gives me a kiss. I swear he makes me happy. We leave the bathroom and sit on benches where the boys were playing soccer.

Kairi- where did you guys go?
Alejandro- you guys disappeared for an hour

Me and Mattia looked at each other and laughed and smile.