2

I follow roshaun into first period it was really awkward, till his friends came in. I was on my phone just sitting there awkward.
???- whos the cutie
The boy with a nice smile and dimples ask.
R- this is alessya.
A- Hii
I smiled and they smiled back.
???- Im alvaro
???- Im kairi
???- Im Alejandro
???- Hey Im Robert
We started talking about how I moved because my dad was the new soccer coach, before I could finish saying something, a cute tall boy comes to us he looks about 6'1 with really long hair, fuck he's so fineee.
???- whos this?
Ale- this is alessya
K- she is new here
Alv- She is the daughter of the new soccer coach.
???- Hey Im Mattia
A- Hey Im alessya
He sat down in front of me. Finally the bell ringed and the teacher started the lesson. We were doing our work and I felt eyes on me I looked up and Mattia was looking at me I smiled and he looked away fast. I went back doing work.
Once the bell ringed I got up and left the class. I walked with roshaun I saw vallky with some other guys. I looked at roshaun and we just laughed. Before I could walk away I felt a pair of arms around me it was vallky he pulled me away from roshaun.
V- Hey beautiful
He kisses my cheek.
A- Hey
???- who is this cutie?
A- hi I'm alessya
???- Im Derek
A- nice to meet you
D- you to.
A-ima catch up with roshaun
V-I'll walk you around today cutie
He smiles down at me and I smile back.
D- catch up with you later
V- alright bro bye
Derek leaves and vallky takes my schedule.
V- we got second cmon
A- alright
I walk to class with him, he wraps his arms around my shoulder and I smile. I really like this dude. When we walked into class I saw roshaun friends Alvaro, kairi and Mattia.
I sat down next to vallyk and did school work.
*SKIP TO LUNCH*
I actually brought lunch today so I didn't have to eat school food. When I was walking into the cafeteria I heard someone call my name and it was roshaun.
R- finally bro where have you been all day?
Alv- with vallkyyyyy
I noticed Mattia kinda getting mad when I said his name.
R- sit with us cmon.
I go sit down next to Alvaro and roshaun.
Ale- whats up with you and vallyk?
A- nothing serious.
M- yeah okay.
Mattia looked really mad. I just meet this dude but when he's mad it's hot not gonna lie.
R- y'all calm down.
A- why don't y'all like him.
K- because him and Mattia got bad beef.
M- shut it kairi.
Mattia got up and left. I went after him and chased him.
A- Mattia...
M- go back with your boyfriend before he gets mad.
A- he's not my fucking boyfriend.
M- yeah okay.
A- whatever your such a bitch.
M- BECAUSE ALL HE WANTS TO DO GET IN YOUR PANTS
I was shocked and I just left and went back to the table. I sat back down and laid my head on roshaun.
*AFTER SCHOOL*
I was walking to the locker room to my dad office before I get pulled into a closet.
A- what the hell.
V- It's me baby
A- oh
He pins me to the wall and smirks. He put his lips on mine and we start making out. He picks me up and we don't pull back. After a good 10 minutes we finally stop making out.
V- what are you doing this weekend.?
A- nothing why?
V- two questions
A- what's up?
V- one will you be my girlfriend cutie. Two want to come to this party this weekend
A- yes I will be your girlfriend, and yes I'll go
V- alright see you then babe
He kisses me and smacks my ass. We walk out the closet and  I walking into the locker room. Fuck I saw all the boys sitting down. I just walked in and hurried into my dad office. He wasn't in there so I just put my bags down. I sat down at his chair and waited for him. Once he came in he asked me for some help.
D- mija ima need you to help me your gonna be the boys soccer team manger this year.
A- alright, I'll bring the equipment and make drinks for the boys.
D- alright.
I got up from my dad chair. I went to grab soccer balls and cones from the storage closet. I was carrying them outside and setting them up. I went back inside and then I noticed Mattia was staring at me. He's so fine but I'm with vallky so snap out of it. but I wonder how he is in bed. I blushed and walked back where the fridge is. I poorer water and the frost cool Gatorade mix into a big cooler. I finished mixing it up and I struggled a little bit. I went to go see who was still there and it was just Mattia.
A- Mattia...
He turn around and looked at me.
M- what's up.?
A- can you help me carry this.
M- yeah
He walks with me into the back office and when I turn around he pulled me by my waist and kissed me. FUCK FUCK IM WITH VALLYK. I pulled away fast.
M- didn't like that cutie.
A- I'm with vallyk sorry.
M- oh..
Fuck I found Mattia really attractive but god damn I didn't know what to do.
*SKIP TO THE WEEKEND*
I've been hang out with roshaun and there friends and vallyk has been a bit distance but I don't think there nothing to worry about right.. and today was the day of the party I was nervous. My dad wasn't come he was out of town for a soccer meeting so I told him I'm going out with some friends. I got of my bed and went to go take a shower. Once I got out I choose my outfit

 Once I got out I choose my outfit

I did my hair, I didn't feel like it since I had really natural curl so I just put my products in and defused my hair

I did my hair, I didn't feel like it since I had really natural curl so I just put my products in and defused my hair. I put some makeup on. I put some food for my puppy and I got a text from my boo he was here. I grabbed my keys and locked the doors and got into the car. Derek and his other friends were in there with some other girl. I had to sit in the back with Derek and his other friend while vallyk sat in front with him. Word. We finally got there and we went inside. God you can smell the alcohol and the weed.