5

I was crying on the floor, I heard the door open and it was mattia.
M- i heard everything come here.
He picked me from the ground and I cried on his shoulders. He sat me down on the couch and sat next to me and wiped my tears. Roshaun and the boys sat next to us. Roshaun made me look at him
R- do not cry over him hun , he is not worth it he is a lame dude. you are beautiful and so sweet.he ain't worth your tears girl
I gave roshaun such a big hug.
K- even we just meet your honesty the sweetest thing ever and your shorter the me ha, but honestly you make us happy you don't care about our clout you care about us.
Ale- honestly, you treated him like a king but alessya your soulmate is next to you
Mattia hits ale
Ale- shit ow
M- anyway your beautiful baby and don't let him get to you I'll be here to protect you.
A- thanks Mattia.
I gave them all a hug.
M- i got us breakfast it's upstairs and we can go to the mall after
Ale- alright cmon
We walked upstairs and ate breakfast.
A- where are your parents ?
M- they left earlier today, when we all were asleep
A- ohh
We finished eating breakfast and went to get changed.
YOUR OUTFIT

I put some makeup on and put a little bit of water On my hair

I put some makeup on and put a little bit of water On my hair. I got out the bathroom and the boys were on the phone.
A- y'all ready?
M- yeah let's go
We all walked back upstairs and got into the car.
I took some pictures

SWIPE

SWIPE

LIKED BY: MATTIAPOLIBIO ALEJANDROSARIO ROSHAUN_DIAH ALVAROMERO KAIRICOSENTINO ROBERTGEORGES VALLYKPENNA AND 32,520 OTHERS Alessyafarrugiaa I was on the phone with playboi carti🦋MattiaPolibio cutie😍

Alessyafarrugiaa I was on the phone with playboi carti🦋
MattiaPolibio cutie😍.
Roshaun_Diah day one💞.
Kairicosentino bestie 👄
Alvaromero curly head 🧁🧁

We finally made it to the mall. It was kinda pack.
A- sooo where's the first stop
M- where do you guys want to go?
K- dick sporting yk for some new soccer cleats
A- we need a ball pump and new soccer balls since y'all like to mess around so much
M- yeahhh cmon
We walk to Dicks and we got some stuff. We were just messing around the mall and I saw a builder bear workshop
A- y'all can we make a friendship builder bear
You did the
🥺👉🏽👈🏽
R- yess!! Cmon
A- alright bet!
We all rushed to build a bear. We all choose our bears and we did all the stuff they told us to do. I made my bear into a cow boy. I kinda wish the rest of the boys were here to make it with us. We left build a bear and went to go buy clothes, a couple of hours pass and we were kinda bored.
R- let's watch a movie ?
Ale- let's invite Alvaro and Robert
A- yess!!
M- alright
About 30 minutes pass finally Alvaro and Robert were here
A- Alvaro! Robert!
I run towards them and give them a big hug
Rob- hiii alessya
Alv- Heyy
A- hi cmon!!
I grab their hands and i drag them to the boys
Ale,Ros,Kai&Mat- boysss
Alv&Rob- Hey
A- cmon!!
I was still holding their hands and I noticed Mattia was a bit jealous. So I let go and held Mattia hand and he looked down at me and smile and I smiled back. We bought tickets to a movie. I was about to buy me and Mattia snack but then he scoot me away and paid for our popcorn and slushy .
M- you spent a lot of money on us
A- nooo
M-Yess
He gives me a peck on my lips and I smile. We got our popcorn and slushy and meet back with the boys. We went to watch the movie.
K- y'all love birds go sit over there while we sit over here
A- your maddd I took your mans
K- very
He pouts and I giggle. I noticed none was in the theater. It was just us and the boys. Me and Mattia sat down at our seats.
The movie started and I laid my head down on my Mattia shoulder. 30 minutes pass by and I noticed Mattia moved his hand on my thigh and I was blushing. I looked at him and he looked back at me. We made hella eye contact and we slowly moved close to each other. Once our lips touch we started making out. He pulled me onto it his lap and we kept our lips connected. I moved his shirt to the side and gave him hickeys on his neck and he did the same to Me. He slid his finger into my pants and stared fingering me. I was trying so hard not moan. I whispered to him.
A- can we finish this at my house later I don't want the boys to catch us.
M- alright.
He moved his finger out my pants and I stayed on his lap till the movie ended. We all left the movie theater and went back to mattias to grab our stuff. Kairi dropped me off at home.
A- bye guysss
Everyone- byee alessya
M- I'ma stay with her kairi I'll text you when to come pick me up
K- use a condom
M- we will
We got out the car and went inside. I put my dog down and me and Mattia go upstairs into my room. I close my room door. I put my bags down and lay down on my bed. Mattia lays on top of me.
A- your so heavyyy
M- your so skinnyyyy
A- hun at least I got curves not like the girls at school
We both start laughing. I put Netflix on. After a few minutes pass Mattia pulled me on top
Of him. And we started making out. His lips were so sweet and juicy. We both slowly started taken off our clothes until I was left in my bra and underwear and he was left in his boxers.
I laid him down on my bed and got in between his legs and slid his boxers down. I started teasing him a bit.
M- stop teasing mamas.
I put his dick in my mouth and i started moving my head up and down and wrapping my tongue all around it. I started deep throating fuck it felt so good. I got on top of him and rubbed my pussy on his dick and teased him a little bit. He took off my bra and my underwear and stared giving even more hickeys in between my boobs. I kept teasing him even more and he lift me and put a condom on and,put his dick in me. he made me ride him, he put his hands on my hips and made me go back in forth all you could hear us out skin clapping against each other.
A- it's so deep in me daddy.
M- keep moaning for daddy.
that made me even more wet. We switch positions and he arched my back. He put my hands behind my back and lift my ass up. And slide it in, he started thrusting really fast.
A- go faster please.
I was holding only the sheets and every thrust he did went deeper and faster. He was smacking my ass and I threw it back a few times on him. My legs were shaking. I cummed all over his dick and he pulled out and took off the condom and jerk off till he cummed on my ass. He went to go get a tissue and clean it off. We put our clothes back on. And we just mess around for the rest of the night until I hear the door open.