15

I dropped the drinks, this bitch really invited Cynthia...
I looked at Robert and he looked at me shocked.

Robert- he really just did that.
Alessya- wow..
We crawled back to the kitchen, we made new drinks and we went back to the basement. This dude really just did that with out my fucking permission. I opened the door and the boys were just messing around and swimming. I put the drinks down on the table and we set everything up. Me and Robert went into the hot tub. I was still mad.

Alvaro- what's wrong?
Roshaun- yeah you seem mad alessya..
Ale- what did he do now?
They got in the hot tub with us.
Robert- Mattia invited Cynthia over. I'm pretty she it is a secret because they just went to Mattia room.
Alessya- he's such a hoe.
I rolled my eyes.
Kairi- well that's Mattia.
Alessya- I'll bring the drinks.
I got out the hot tub and went to get our drinks In a tray. I gave all the boys a drink. I got back into the hot tub. Robert put his armed around me. We stayed in the hot tub for a good hour.
Alavro- fuck we forgot towels.
Alessya- I'll get some.
Kairi- alright hurry.
I got out the hot tub and went upstairs before I could make it to the kitchen I heard moaning coming from the living room. I just grabbed cup of water and went in their. I saw Mattia and Cynthia fucking. This bitch is such a whore. I threw the water at them.

Cynthia - what the fuck
Alessya- y'all some nasty whores get off my damn couch.

Mattia and Cynthia got up and left. I was kinda hurt not gonna lie. I went  to get our towels and went back downstairs. I wanted to cry so bad honestly I was so hurt. I put the towels down.
Kairi- it looks like you wanna cry whats wrong.
Alessya- Mattis was really fucking Cynthia on my couch.
I started tearing up.
Alejandro- come on let's get you showered and get you ready for bed.
Alessya- okay..

We wrapped our selfs in our towels and went to our rooms. I took a shower a really long one. I laid my head back on my the wall, and just sighed looking down at my body. I love him to much. I don't understand why. I finished up taken a shower, and wrapped my hair and my body in towel. I sat down on the vanity chair and just looked at my self. My eyes were so red and puffy. I felt tears running down my face. I just put my head down and just cried even more. I didn't wanna be here no more, i lost my everything. A good hour passed by and I finally got up and got changed. I just put a t shirt and shorts on. I took my hair out my towel and did my hair. I finally finished getting ready for bed. I went to get under my covers and put some Netflix on my laptop.

MATTIA POV.
Me and alessya relationship was doing really good. But there was just one problem it was Cynthia. This whore would threaten to hurt alessya, if I didn't cheat on her. I would never let Cynthia touch alessya, neither hurt her.I honestly felt like so ass doing that to alessya, I loved her she is so different from the other girls. I remember the first time I saw her at school, beautiful skin, nice curls, pretty eyes she was so perfect. All the boys had a crush at school. Still remember how I first kiss. And everything. Alessya was asleep in my arms. She looked so peaceful i just wanna grab her cheeks and just kiss her and tickle her. I wanna give her loveeee.. I put my phone down and pulled her even close to me and fell asleep with her.

It was the next morning and I woke up before she did, she drove most of the time she was so tired. I got up and got changed and went down stairs all the boys were awake. We just chilled watching tv.

Alvaro- I'm hungry dude
Mattia- same let's order some hooters
Alejandro- you know that's kinda in the cityyy.. and it's like 25 minutes away?
Mattia- I'll pay extra
Kairi- alright bet
Robert- wait where is alessya?
Roshaun- boy she slump
Mattia- yeah she is so adorableee
Alvaro- SIMP
Mattia- it's not simping if she feels the same way
Alvaro- love birds cute
Mattia- yurrr