16. 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

They kept their eyes locked on the other and Baekhyun didn't know who was the first to move but he gave in and found himself in Chanyeol's arms, the younger's lips on his.

Baekhyun nearly moaned at that but only a tiny whimper slipped out of his lips that Chanyeol captured hungrily, emitting himself a groan of satisfaction. Their lips were moving in sync, Baekhyun tilting his head to the side and deepen the kiss. The air was hot, with only the muffled sounds that managed to leave their lips.

The hunter grabbed the back of Chanyeol's neck and pulled him closer to himself, slowly parting his lips when he felt a wet tongue slide on his bottom lip and whimpered when their tongues met in his mouth , letting himself fall into Chanyeol's arms. The latter let his hands explore the body he was holding, roaming over the fabric covering the skin before they went south. He grabbed Baekhyun's ass roughly, earning a loud moan from the hunter.

Suddenly the older felt pressure on his ass, pushing him up and he jumped slightly to wrap his leg around Chanyeol's waist, still not parting their lips. It all felt like they were meant to fit perfectly and the sensation was driving Baekhyun crazy.

The hands on his ass squeezed him lightly and he pressed his body even closer to Chanyeol, the wolf growling lowly. Their tongues swirled together, fighting for dominance and making it hard for the two men to breathe. Baekhyun caught Chanyeol's bottom lip between his teeth and licked it before pulling lightly, making the younger groan in his mouth. He smirked and let go the bruised lip.

He was about to capture the wolf's lips again, not minding if he couldn't breathe because the feeling of their lips against each other was so addictive, but Chanyeol began to leave a trail of kisses along his jawline, tightening his hold on the hunter. Baekhyun let his head fall backward, exposing his neck for the alpha to leave open-mouth kisses and doing whatever he wanted to the smooth skin. He felt teeth nipping at his skin right under his ear and his hand went through the black locks to pull at them under the blissful sensation.

The intensity of their exchange went higher when Chanyeol began to lick his neck before alternating between sucking and nipping, leaving love bites on one side of the hunter's neck. But Baekhyun was unsatisfied, he needed to feel Chanyeol's lips on his again. So he harshly pulled the younger's hair to bring his face near him and dived into the already swollen and red lips. Their mouth moved hungrily, trying to taste as much of the other as they possibly could in that position, in one kiss. Chanyeol pushed his tongue inside the older's mouth and devoured it with a growl rumbling in his chest.

The hands on Baekhyun's ass began to move, kneading the flesh. Baekhyun felt his mind going blank while his heartbeat quickened its pace. He broke the kiss, leaving the both of them panting against each other's mouth. He finally opened his eyes to meet the hooded gaze of the alpha.

"Bedroom" his voice already sounded hoarse and even deeper than usual and that seemed to affect the younger because he attacked the plump lips in front of him once again.

Baekhyun whimpered, one of his hands gripping the alpha's hair and the other cupping his nape, nails lightly digging in the flesh. He felt Chanyeol beginning to move, but they were too caught up in their kiss so he only took two steps forward. Baekhyun reluctantly pulled away and left butterfly kisses on the jawline of the wolf.

"Hallway. Door on the left." He whispered but his voice cracked at the end when he felt Chanyeol's tongue going over his Adam's apple. He swallowed with difficulty, his throat dry and the tongue followed the movement. He hissed and rolled his head back.

Chanyeol finally walked, following Baekhyun's instructions, as his eyes looked behind Baekhyun to see where he was going. His hold on Baekhyun was so tight Baekhyun had some trouble to breathe properly but he also felt so safe in them, flushing their warm bodies together. Chanyeol kicked open the door with his foot and did the same to close it behind them.