𝙍𝙐𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜....

» [𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 (𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬)] «
0:00 〇────── 3:57
⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻

───:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:───

❛𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚❜

───:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:───

❛𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚❜

───:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:───

❛𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬❜

RUE NARRATION:

Chanel Richards was the child of a love affair along with her twin brother, Damire between their mother, Jasmine and father, Don's best friend.

Jasmine and Don, Chanel's parents were pretty famous. Jasmine was a painter and actress and Don was a director and Investment Banker. Since they were good at their jobs they made an obviously large amount of money.

Chanel and Damire had two other twin sisters, Atari and Ace whom were both older than them by a year. Ace who was the oldest was more like a mom to Chanel, Damire and Atari since their parent's weren't around that much.

Ace had a simple view of life. She's always been a "yolo" type so she decided to take drugs that made her happy. She believed one day she'll be high enough to start a successful revolution for change in all the bad things happening in the US.

Atari was different. She knew in her life all her goal was is to live like a princess until she was able to be a queen like how she viewed her mom. She had nothing stopping her, but she was a tiny bit crazy. Like, kill someone and their close friend crazy but not a whole family. Atari didn't have any mental disorders she was just like that.

Damire was a gang banger which led him to get arrested and sentenced to 10 months. Damire was the trouble-making kid which led to their mother kicking him out. He, Chanel, and Ace were like best friends though. Atari was their reality checker sometimes.

As a little kid, Chanel grew into liking expensive things. She loved going places and seeing people in nice cars, clothes, and shoes. She loved the big fancy bags, shopping, makeup, perfumes, and more. Chanel basically got that from her mom.

Chanel was also a lesbian, the only one in her entire family which made everyone in her family expect her sisters and parents feel a type of way about her, but that didn't bother her.

She believed one day she'd be powerful enough to rule the entire world.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
This story contains vulgar language, sex, abuse, violence, gangs, blood, mentions of rape, homophobia mentions, parental issues, depression, drug use, overdose, addiction, and more

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:
I do not condone any abuse, any other offensive/triggering action in this story and I do not own Euphoria, I only own my OC's and backstory :)

I hope you enjoyy!