7. SEVEN

Currently Playing:Treat Her Better by Mac DeMarco

Currently Playing:
Treat Her Better by Mac DeMarco

Chanel.

I can't be upset at Maddy. Never. We've only ever argued six times the entire time we've known each other. 

Most of the time it'll be about my opinion on Nate, or just play fighting. 

Fuck, I should expose Nate. I could. But, again, my family has an image. I wouldn't want to regret anything since I currently live my life regret free. 

I easily could sue his whole fucking fucked up weird ass family. I shouldn't...or maybe...no I shouldn't...should I?

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

"Mads, can I- uh can I go home with you. I don't really want anyone to see my right now." Chanel asked. Maddy nodded and grabbed her hand. 

Once they got to the house Maddy rushed to her bedroom and both the girls saw their bruises. Maddy started crying which made Chanel start to cry a little. Chanel put her arm around Maddy's shoulder and Maddy laid her head on Chanel's shoulder. 

"Mads, I'm so sorry he did this to you." Chanel sniffled. "He- He didn't mean it." Maddy sighed. "Maddy if you hadn't have told him what you saw he would've left you for real and these bruises would still be on us after the fact." Chanel removed her arm from Maddy and rubbed the side of her face.

 "That's a fucking lie Chanel. Why would he fucking hurt me on purpose?" Maddy scrunched her face. "What the fuck is wrong with you? That fucking bastard is a motherfucking threat! Look what he did to you. I could ruin his life! We both could. Why do you insist on making sure this man is okay? Dump his ass. I could-" Chanel stopped her rant. 

"You could what?" Maddy snapped her neck. "I could treat you better. Fuck, you and Nate have the worst fucking relationship that i've seen." Chanel stated. "Literally you're just fucking jealous. You go through girlfriends twice a week and shit. I'd rather be with someone who loves me." Maddy cried. 

"So you're saying I don't love you? Maddy I've had two girlfriends. Two! I'm always with you. You think since then I don't love you? Look, I love you with all my fucking heart. You don't get that though huh? Alright." Chanel wiped her eyes. "Chanel, don't go please. I'm sorry." Maddy ran her finger through her hair. 

Chanel breathed out deeply. "I wouldn't leave you Mads. Not during this." She assured her. "Really?" 

"Yeah, come here." Chanel put her arms out. Maddy quickly wrapped her arms around Chanel and started crying again. 

"He wouldn't have done this if he loved me." Maddy sniffled. Chanel shook her head. "I'm sorry." Chanel kissed her cheek.

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉