2. TWO

Currently Playing:Gooba by 6ix9ine

Currently Playing:
Gooba by 6ix9ine

Chanel.

There's three reasons why I stopped going to school last year.

Number one. I fucking hated the teachers, students, coaches, PTA staff, counselors, parents who'd be on campus and I fucking despised principles.

Number two. The disgusting environment. I can't stand it. The old buildings, nasty mold filled bathrooms, cum stained bleachers, gum filled tables and desks, and the fucking horrible food. Pisses me off just thinking about the food.

Lastly, Number three, the stupid fucking rules. At least let me pop a xan during a test to stop my fucking anxiety or smoke a blunt before I get to my next class.

School can literally kiss my ass, but I want to at least have a social life and I can't do that if I'm stuck home so school is my only option right now. So, fuck it.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Chanel, Ace and Atari were getting ready for school while a chef made their breakfast.

Chanel had on a black sports bra with black jacket with red Louis Vuitton symbols over it and black biker shorts. She put on a few silver chains and changed out her gold nose ring to a silver one with a diamond on it then got on red and black Jordan 1's. Chanel wrapped a red bandanna on her right leg.

Once Chanel put on her hoop earrings and lip gloss, she grabbed a black fanny pack and put her phone, airpods, makeup and a pencil in it. She put her notebooks in Atari's bookbag just until they get to school.

Chanel slid down the staircase and to the kitchen where Ace was. "Morningg!" Chanel greeted. Once the girls finished their breakfast they left out for school.

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

"Oh shit you're back." Some guy said as Ace, Atari and Chanel walked towards the school. "Yeah, did you miss me?" Chanel smiled. "No." The guy snickered. "Ouchh." Chanel pretended to be hurt and fixed her watch.

Chanel went to BB, Cassie and Maddy. Maddy hugged Chanel and they started walking. "Oh, shit that's the girl who tried to commit suicide at McKay's." BB said as her, Cassie, Chanel and Maddy walked past Rue, Ace and Jules.

"Wait what?" Maddy and Cassie looked at BB the same time. "Oh yeah, I forgot. You guys both were fucking." Maddy groaned. "Why does everyone think we fucked?" The girls kept walking. "Alcohol's not good for me." Maddy spoke.

"So you did fuck him?" BB asked "Honestly I think I blacked out." Maddy told them. "For real?" Cassie, BB, and Chanel asked.

"Hey you." Kat came over. "Oh look it's our new sexpert!" Maddy, Cassie and Chanel went and hugged her.

Chanel got to her first class to see Nate, and Ace. "Not too bad." Chanel muttered to herself and sat next to her sister who was on her phone.

"What's good bitch." Ace smiled and they dapped up each other. "Hey bro." Chanel smiled. "Didn't you drop out? Why are you back?" Some girl asked Chanel.

Chanel sucked her teeth and looked at her and smiled. "Because I don't wanna be the type of dumbass to ask a drop out why their back in school." Chanel's face went straight and she turned back.

"Fuck you." The girl muttered. "Fuck you bitch." Chanel said louder. "Watch ya mouth." Ace nudged.

Nate:
hey

Chanel:
what's up...

Nate:
come over here, i need to speak to you

Chanel:
jus fucking type it

Nate:
make sure ace doesn't see

Chanel:
she's in her own world rn

Nate:
maddy blacked out

Nate:
and the guy tyler raped her

Chanel:
wait what?
all she said was
she blacked out...

"Class is starting yo." Ace informed Chanel. Chanel turned off her phone and class started.

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

Chanel was skipping her 3th period since it was a subject she didn't like. "Nelly!" She heard behind her while she was walking.

Chanel turned around and saw Maddy. "What's up bae?" Chanel put her phone in her fanny pack. "You're already skipping? Wow." Maddy laughed and walked up. "Yeah, I'm not going to fuckin History." Chanel and Maddy started walking around.

"How have you not been caught?" Maddy asked. "Easy, I have bathroom passes. Four of them." Chanel smiled. "Smart. You wanna skip next class? I'm so over Art." Maddy shook her head.

"I'm down." Chanel and Maddy went to the restroom. "So, Nate told me that at the party that Tyler dude uhh raped you." Chanel stated in a questioning tone.

Maddy looked at her. "So, you talked to Nate?" Maddy switched the subject. "Uh, yeah. I just said he told me that."

"Yeah, but like did you talk about anything else?" Maddy furrowed her eyebrows. "Noo, why? Wait, are you two back together?" Chanel leaned on the wall. Maddy was acting suspicious which made Chanel even more curious.

"No. Hell no," Maddy smirked a little. "I gotta get to class. I'll see you afterwards okay?" Maddy asked and kissed her cheek. Chanel nodded.

"Yeah, I'll see you." She grinned. Maddy smiled widely and waved. The next period ran by and Maddy and Chanel skipped in the girls locker room since no one had P.E for 4th Period.

"You know you look hot today." Maddy smiled at Chanel. "Thank you. You do too. But like when do you never not look hot." Chanel and Maddy laughed "Literally this is our first day back and we're already not in class. This is fucking everything to me." Maddy spoke.

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

It was sometime at night and Maddy and Chanel were having a sleepover. Chanel had come out of the shower to see Maddy staring at her phone.

"Chanel, look. Is this Kat?" Maddy showed Chanel a leaked sextape. "Damn, I have no fucking idea." Chanel shrugged and grabbed her pajamas from her book bag. Chanel quickly dried off and put on a white spaghetti strap tank top and pink shorts and put a pink silk robe over herself.

"You wanna do some gel face mask?" Maddy asked, not looking up from her phone. "Yeah." Chanel and Maddy put on the face masks and were texting Kat about the video.

"She said it wasn't her." "That's crazy." Chanel shook her head.