3. THREE

Currently Playing:Happy Song by Kaash Paige

Currently Playing:
Happy Song by Kaash Paige

Chanel.

Rumors. Rumors. And more rumors. I love them. 

There was once a rumor that me, Maddy and Nate had a threesome and it went on for about 3 weeks until Maddy and I debunked it. 

There was also a rumor that my mom and dad were in an open relationship and dating other people. It was trending everywhere because they saw my mom with her of her assistants and my dad working with a client. 

The one thing I don't like about rumors are how fast everyone will automatically believe it especially without evidence. People are fucking dumb.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

The rumor about Kat in the video was quickly debunked by the end of the week. Even though it was her, she made sure the others didn't know. It was lunch and the coach got on the stairs and hyped the school team up.

 "Are we gonna win?!" The coach yelled. "Yeah!'' Everyone replied. "Then let's hear it for the East Highland Blackhawks!" All the football players ran around the cafeteria and the cheerleaders danced. 

Atari was a cheerleader and has been since elementary. Dancing, gymnastics, and things like that was part of her strong suit. 

BB and Chanel clapped and high fived the football players.

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

Chanel, BB, Maddy, Cassie and Atari were walking out of the school talking. Chanel and Maddy were holding hands catching Atari's attention but she continued talking to Cassie. 

"Yo, Maddy!" Nate called out from his car. "What?" Maddy pulled Chanel closer to her. "Let me take you out tonight." Nate replied. "Why?"

 "What's good McKay!" Chanel waved. Chris smiled and waved as he walked towards Cassie. "I hate you." Maddy told Nate. "I know." Maddy pulled Chanel and the girls wrapped their arms around each other. 

"Can you believe him?" Maddy laughed.

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

Chanel and Ace were chilling in the home theater and then Ace got a phone call. "Hold on real quick it's Fez." Ace got up. "Tell him I said hey!" Chanel yelled as her sister walked out the room.

 Chanel also got a call. "Hey Mads." Chanel answered. "Hey babe. So I- ew. I can't. Can you come over tomorrow?" Maddy asked. "Yeah," Ace came back in and grabbed her keys. "Hold on." Chanel looked at Ace. "What happened?" Chanel whispered. 

"Rue." Ace mouthed. "I'm getting her. I'll be back." Ace mouthed more. Chanel nodded as Ace hurried out. "I'm back." Chanel spoke on the phone. "Oh, well. I talked to Nate and he got me a present or whatever and I need you to just fucking see this in person." Maddy pinched the bridge of her nose and was pacing around.