12. TWELVE

Currently Playing:Kolors by Monte Booker

Currently Playing:
Kolors by Monte Booker

Chanel.

I had been wondering if Maddy was really into me or girls in general. I mean I don't think it'd be embarrassing for her. 

Especially since people already think we're "secret girlfriends" already. 

Also, I wonder if Maddy is actually in love with Nate and if she's in love with me too. I have never been completely in love before. 

In all honesty I never even had the thought of it.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Maddy was at Chanel's house and Chanel persuaded Maddy into smoking shrooms. After a while they were both high. They were sitting on the floor and taking pictures of and with each other.

"I think I'm bi." Maddy mumbled putting her phone down. "Really?" Chanel placed her phone down also. "Yeah. I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend but I also like having a boyfriend." Maddy giggled and got on top of Chanel.

 "Would you be my girlfriend once I break up with Nate?" Maddy asked. Chanel grinned and nodded. "You know I will." Maddy kissed Chanel and they started making out. 

The two stopped and started laughing. They got up and walked into the kitchen. "Want some cereal?" Chanel asked. "Is that all you have right now?" Maddy turned to her. 

"Uh, yeah. Oh, I have lollipops." Chanel laughed a little. "Cherry ones?"

 "Yes."

 "I want it." Chanel gave Maddy two cherry lollipops. "Can I stay over?" Maddy questioned. "Of course." Chanel responded.

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

"I don't know what you're gonna say but this feels like, really dramatic." Kat spoke. "Yeah, this is spooky." BB agreed. 

"It is not spooky, BB. I just need your advice on like two things. And I need you guys to promise me not to say a single fucking word."

The girls nodded. "So, the night of Daniel's Halloween party, something happened." Cassie told the ladies at the table what went down.

 "Wait, Am I hearing this correctly? You wanna tell McKay that you made out with Daniel at the carnival and on Halloween?" Maddy asked. 

"Yeah, like what if he fights Daniel or some shit?" Chanel raised her eyebrow. Maddy nudged her a little as a "be quiet" sign. 

"Yeah, but like, I don't... I don't have to say it's Daniel." Cassie said. "Bitch that's the craziest idea i've ever heard. Right?" Maddy looked at BB. 

"For sure." 

"Hell yeah. Motherfuckers be crazy as hell." Chanel added. "Yeah, but like I want to be honest with him." Cassie said. "Uhh." Lexi shook her head. 

"You cannot tell McKay." Maddy advised. "But it's not like I cheated cheated." 

"Kissing is worse. It's so much more intimate." Chanel slouched a little bit. "And if anyone brings it up, you deny, deny, deny." Maddy spoke. 

"Okay, but I don't want there to be something this bad between us forever." Cassie softly said. "Understandable." Chanel nodded.

 "I wouldn't worry about it. It's not like you guys are gonna be together forever." Kat shrugged. "Woww." Chanel rolled her eyes. 

"Kat what the fuck is your problem? You're being a bad friend now. You were a bad friend to me, and this whole new personality is seriously unlikable." Maddy snapped. 

"World star." BB sat back. Chanel and Atari looked at each other then back at Kat. 

"For real though. Like calm down." Chanel shook her head. "Why? Because I won't sit and listen to you bitch and moan about your psychotic abusive boyfriend who you've literally broken up with a thousand times?" Kat clapped back. 

"Not cool bro." Chanel sighed. "It was literally the lowest point in my life, so yeah. That and the fact you're just fuckin mean." Maddy argued. 

"Maddy ever since I met you all you talk about is yourself. Your clothes, your boyfriend, whatever superficial shit you think is so fucking important. Sorry I'm no longer interested." 

"Bro, you lose your virginity and act like the whole world revolves around you. Cassie is literally asking for help and you're being a bitch about it." Chanel groaned. "Yeah, I don't know about everyone else but I miss the old Kat. You know the one who had a sense of humor and wasn't a fuckin cunt?" Maddy looked Kat in the eyes. 

"Damn." BB said. "That's crazy." Atari gasped.

 Kat got up and walked off.

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

Chanel, Ace and Atari were in Chanel's new room and they were helping her put up LED lights. "There we go." Ace clapped as they finished. "Yeah." 

"Hey can I tell you guys something? Don't tell nobody tho." Chanel sighed. "You know damn well we won't. What's up?" Ace sat down. "I think I am actually catching deep feels for Maddy." Chanel revealed. 

"And?" Atari asked. "That's it." Ace and Atari looked at each other then started laughing. 

"Wow, I'm so serious right now." Chanel scoffed. "Girl! We been knew! The way y'all be acting ALL THE TIME." Ace cackled. "Literally, all of us know. Even BB ships you and Maddy." Atari giggled. 

"Yeah, and Jules thought you two were a couple." Ace informed. "Okay, okay. But for real. I like her-" 

"You mean love. Don't lie." Ace raised her eyebrow. "Uhhh, I don't know. But I do have a crush so yeah." Chanel looked at her phone. 

"You're telling me, you are JUST now getting a crush on her?" Ace scrunched her face and looked at Chanel like she was dumb. Chanel stood quiet. 

"Bitch! You know damn well you've been in love with her. Don't play yourself." 

"Man, maybe, maybe not. I don't know. I never been in love before."