1. ONE

Currently Playing:Can't Feel My Legs by Don Toliver

Currently Playing:
Can't Feel My Legs by Don Toliver

Chanel.

Maddy was my best friend. Is my best friend. And forever will be no matter what. Nobody can tear us apart. People thought whenever Maddy and Nate would break up, me and her would "get together". 

Part of it was the truth, we never fucked just kissed or made out. She didn't want to fully cheat on him while on a break. Could anyone say Maddy had feelings for me? Don't know. Could anyone say I had feelings for her? Mmm maybe.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

"Bitch! Oh my god!" Maddy squealed as Chanel came into her room. "Hey!" Chanel smiled and they hugged. 

"I missed you so fucking much. Like, you don't even know." Maddy told her and kissed her cheek multiple times. "So, what were we talking about? I heard Kat say something about someone catching a dick." Chanel stood next to Maddy near the mirror. 

"Well, we were saying how Kat needs to catch a dick because she told me too." Maddy smiled and turned back to her mirror. "Look, I'm telling you Maddy, the best thing to do after a break up is to fuck someone new and move on." Kat suggested. 

"Please, Kat remind me again how many guys you've fucked and oh yeah, catfishing that don't count." BB sassed. "Can you not be a cunt for like 15 seconds."

 Maddy's dad came in. "Dad, stop being a pervert. We're literally, like all naked!" 

After her dad left they all laughed. After a few minutes BB and Kat left to get ready for the party. 

Chanel had her outfit on already so she stayed with Maddy. "So, you thought about it yet Coco?" Maddy asked as she got dressed. "Yeah," Chanel started putting on lip gloss. 

"I'm going. I told my mom and she said it's cool." Chanel looked at Maddy. "I'm so fucking glad. Literally like, BB is always a fucking bitch, Cassie is always with or talking about McKay and Kat is just boring sometimes." Maddy finished getting getting dressed.

"I missed you so much. You don't even know." Maddy grinned. "I missed you too, I hope I'm not wasting my fucking time with this though. I have never heard of a dropout going back to school." Chanel replied.

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

Maddy, BB, Kat and Chanel were driving to the party and Maddy and Chanel saw Rue. "Is that...?" Maddy squinted. "That's Rue, ohh shit." Chanel gasped.