13. THIRTEEN

Currently Playing:Chanel by Frank Ocean

Currently Playing:
Chanel by Frank Ocean

Chanel.

I think my sisters were right. I do love Maddy. But no matter how much I love the girl I don't think she'll full love me back.

 I don't know if I should tell her how I feel or not. 

If I decide too, I hope I don't make a fucking fool of myself. 

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Chanel was at some boutique looking for a dress for the winter formal. "You know, I don't wanna look too fancy," Chanel told the worker. 

"I wanna look like I could be a Kardashian friend." Chanel stopped in front of a dark red robe with fur on the collar, the bottom and at the end of the sleeves. 

"That's very very expensive." The lady worker warned. "That's the point. You get it. Now can I get that robe, and a plain short black dress." Chanel turned to the woman. 

"Of course, but there are multiple black dresses. Come to the back and pick one out and I'll do your measurements." The lady smiled. "Okay. Thank you." Chanel followed her into a room full of specifically black dresses. 

"Look around and when you find one just tell me." 

"Will do. Thank you." 

  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

Chanel had gotten back home but decided to go for a jog. While she was on her jog she saw a truck following her from her side view.

 She turned behind her and saw Nate in the window. She rolled her eyes and went back to jogging. Nate kept following her until she stopped again.

 Chanel walked in the street to the window. "What do you want home boy?" Chanel huffed. "Nothing. You talked to Maddy recently?" 

"Yesterday why?" She spoke quickly. "I don't know. Are you two going to the Winter Formal? I know you've been trying to steal her from me, I'm just wondering if it's working or not." Nate looked Chanel in the eye. 

"Why? So you can try to fuck us up? Look bro all I know is I told you to leave me alone and Maddy told and showed me some shit and I can't say what but just know you and your wholee family is weird as fuck." Chanel walked away. 

Nate got out of the car and pulled her arm forcefully. "What the fuck did she tell you?" Nate growled. "Get your fucking hands off of me." Chanel yanked away from him. 

"You touch me again I'm gonna beat the shit out of you AND press fucking charges you hear me? And I know you are the one who fucked with Fez and you are fucking with Rue and Jules. What you don't know is both Fez and Rue are like fucking family and I may not fully know Jules but if Rue and Ace got a fucking problem and are worried about her, I am too you hear me? Get the fuck out my fucking face." Chanel pushed him.