0. PREFACE

Currently Playing:L$D by Asap Rocky

Currently Playing:
L$D by Asap Rocky

Chanel.

My family has an image to keep. Personally, I could give a flying fuck what motherfuckers thought about me and my family.

Every time something happens or my mom, dad or siblings does something a normal human would do the media acts surprised. Especially since we live in a small town, in one of our normal homes and go out everywhere.

There is one I believe when we got really rich it got to my mom's head because now all she does is down others secretly.

Hmmm, I don't know. Shit, I like the things money can buy and all, I just don't like how it turns people. Problem is, not everyone sees that money changes motherfuckers hard.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

It was some time between 7:00 and 7:30 pm and the Richards family had just gotten back home from Beverly Hills after they were at one of Jasmine's actress friend's house gatherings.

"You saw that dress that girl had on. So tacky." Jasmine cackled on the phone as they got in their home. A cold breezy hit them all and only Atari and Chanel noticed.

"It's cold as hell," Chanel shook her head. "I'm about to turn up the heat." Chanel told Don. "No, you aren't because it's already hot. Also watch your mouth." Don warned.

Chanel huffed and her and her sisters went up stairs to their room. Chanel plopped on her bed and scrolled through Instagram.

Maddy:
coco have you heard about mckay's party
tommorrow night

Chanel:
no...

Maddy:
you should come over tomorrow before the party

Maddy:
it's gonna be me, kat, and bb.

Chanel:
i'll think about it. but isn't
it like a "back to school" party?

Maddy:
yeah, i was also gonna askk if u could
just do one last year here

Chanel:
....

Maddy:
PLEASSEE

Maddy:
for me? pretty please

Maddy:
honestly like was homeschool fun

Chanel:
fuck, fine. i will...think about it

Maddy:
yayyy

Chanel got up from her bed and decided to take a bath and watch some random anime. While she was watching it, there was a knock on her door. "Yes?" She asked.