4. FOUR

Now Playing:Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe by Kendrick Lamar

Now Playing:
Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe by Kendrick Lamar

Chanel.

So you may know I am fully lesbian. Everyone knows that. It's obvious. But here's a question.

 Can someone be fully straight? 

Like even homophobes they care soo much about people in the LGBTQ+ community, yet they mostly are on the DL. Even homophobes who aren't on the DL can't just be 100% straight. 

They see millions of people and I know they've thought one of those people who were of the same sex was fine as hell. 

Same with racist. Don't they see someone of a different race and think they cute as fuck. Motherfuckers are phonies. Know what tho? That's not my business.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

The girls were at Cassie and Lexi's house since Cassie was getting ready to go with McKay the weekend. "I wanna look cute but not eager," Cassie said with clothes in her hand. 

"Then don't wear that top." Maddy advised. "This? I thought it looked good. I don't really know if I like this bodysuit though." Cassie spoke. "I'm not good at this but I think whatever you wear you'll look hot in it." Chanel complimented shrugging her arms and looking at her phone. 

"Thanks Chanel." Cassie smiled. 

No one could tell but Maddy was kinda jealous at the comment Chanel made. Chanel told Atari about Damire being back and Atari told BB and Cassie and BB literally told everyone...like usual. 

Cassie turned around holding a dress on a hanger. 

"Love that." "It's cute!" "Like perf." Maddy, Atari, and BB told her. "Lex." Cassie snapped to her. 

"It's cute." Lexi plainly answered. "I wish I had your collar bones." Maddy sighed and put her head on Chanel's shoulder. Cassie's mom, Suze stood by the door.

 "I'm putting a lot of trust in you." Suze spoke holding a glass of wine. "Yeah, Cassie don't get pregnant." Kat joked causing Chanel to snicker a little. 

"That's not funny Kat," Suze walked in the room towards Cassie. "But don't you dare get pregnant." 

"Relax mom. He has a roommate." Cassie informed. "I want you to keep your phone on throughout the night. You send me a photo when you get back to the dorm. With a clock in it." Suze instructed. "Like a ransom photo?" Maddy asked. 

"I hate you." Cassie told her mother. 

Chanel and Atari's eyes widened as they looked at each other. They knew if they said that to their mom they'd get their asses beat. For real.