Chapter 4: Thanks🌊

"Not cool Azula," Zuko shouted as he stood up, "What I said I was sorry," Azula said in a fake voice. Katara and Suki got up and ran after Toph, "Azula what was that for," Sokka got up looking at her, "Your girlfriend knows what she did during summer, so I would keep an eye out for what's coming for her," Azula said leaving.

Zuko and Sokka, who were still at the table looked at each other in confusion to what Azula was talking about. 

Meanwhile 

The girls had followed Toph to the bathroom, "Toph are you okay," Katara said as they entered the bathroom. She saw Toph crying on the bathroom floor, "Toph," Katara and Suki ran over hugging her as they sat down next to her. 

"It's okay Toph were here," Suki said, "So, what's the deal with Azula," Katara asked. "Well, last summer at the party we went too, I kinda knew she had a crush on Sokka and she was really creeping him out so, the dumb person I am, decided to kiss him to annoy her. Which it obviously did, I mean look at me and I think because her "boyfriend" Chan was eyeing me out at the party as well."

Toph said as both girls were speechless, "Wait, you kissed Sokka," Katara said looking at Toph, "It was only on the cheek and besides he was with Yue," she responded, "So, you kissed him," Suki said teasing which made Toph blush a bit.

Katara had water bent the coffee out of Toph's clothes which luckily didn't leave any stains, "Thanks, you two," Toph said punching the girl's arm then going in for a hug. 

Zuko and Sokka were outside when Suki and Katara came out, "How's Toph, Is she okay," Sokka said worrying about his friend, "calm down lover boy, she's fine," Katara said as she gets a stern look off of Sokka.

Toph came out and started walking to her next class, Sokka decided to run after her, "Hey Toph, wait up," Sokka said running after her, "Hey snoozles, whatcha need," Toph said smiling, "I'm just gonna walk to class with you, that's all," Sokka said awkwardly smiling.

"What do we have next?" Sokka asked, "we have got history," Toph said as she stopped at her locker on the way. "Azula said something about you doing something during summer," Sokka said which made Toph tense up, "Oh, remember how I said she liked you at the party we went to and I kissed you on the cheek just to make her jealous," Toph blurted out.

"Uh, yeah," Sokka replied still confused at what she was saying, "Well, her "boyfriend" Chan, was eyeing me out and she was destroyed about that," Toph said smiling, "So, she decided to get back at you," Sokka chuckled.

"Yeah," Toph said as they laughed all the way to class, "And she's also in history, great," Toph said as she saw her when she walked in, "Anyone else smell coffee," Azula said as the class laughed except for Toph and Sokka.

Toph and Sokka sat by each other since again there was no-one else in class they knew, "So, what horrible teacher we have now," Sokka chuckled as he walked in, "Hello class, I'm professor Zei and welcome to history," He spoke as the class settled.

Toph could hear some kids talking to Azula about what had happened, "Did you see her running off crying," "Yeah, what a baby." Toph just wanted to break down and cry but she didn't and Sokka was about to get up and do something but Toph tugged on his shirt.

"Sokka just sit down, their not worth it," she said putting on a brave face, "Maybe you should listen to your girlfriend," Azula said smirking.

He listened to Toph and sat down just staring at her, "It's okay, I already know the real Toph," Sokka said nudging her. It made her red as she went back to the textbook they were reading, "Thanks Sokka," Toph said as she looked back at her book.

Sokka's smile grew bigger, "Anytime Toph," He said as they were quiet the rest of the lesson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading

Stay tuned for more😁