Chapter 9: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!🌏

Just to clear something up
Toph is not blind in the story ( sorry )
But she can still use her seismic sense
Thank you and enjoy☺️
———————————————————————————
It was Wednesday and Toph and the others had just been getting ready for school, "Hey has any of you seen my jacket," Toph shouted as she ran out of the bathroom, "uh, check your bag it's probably in there," Katara stood at the door waiting for her so they could go get breakfast.

Toph checked her bags and found some of the stuff that was destroyed that she forgot to throw out. 

She looked carefully at the clothes and saw they were burnt but thought nothing of it. She found her jacket and they left to meet up with the boys.

"Hey, twinkle toes, sparky and meathead," Toph laughed, " three in one blow," Zuko laughed as they made their way to the cafeteria.

"So, what classes are up first," Suki grabbed her a coffee and sat down. Toph wasn't thinking straight all she was wondering about was the clothes, "Toph, Toph," She looked up, " You okay Toph," Sokka waved his hand in front of her face, " uh yeah I'm fine," she smiled it off.

Azula, Ty-lee and Mai walked into the cafeteria and were headed straight for their table, "oh, hey girls, heard what happened in your room, so tragic," Azula said smirking.

"Azula, what do you want," Zuko stood up facing towards his sister, "I need money," she had cut the crap and gone right too the point, " Here," Zuko said passing her a $50.

"Now go," Zuko sat down and she left but gave Toph an evil grin.

The bell had rung and they made there way to there first few classes. Toph couldn't stop thinking about the clothes and why Azula was smirking at her. She and Sokka had science and Toph was distracted, "Hey, Toph. What's the answer for question 5?" Sokka looked over and saw she wasn't focusing.

"Huh, oh...uh," Toph snapped out of her thought, "Sorry, just a little distracted," "about?" Sokka asked as he turned to face her, "Well, you know that morning that we ran back to the room and it was destroyed. I think I know who did it," She turned her head to face Azula who was laaughing with the other students.

They had finished there classes, Toph grabbed Sokka and they ran up to her room, "Okay, where is it," Toph searched through her bags and saw all the burnt stuff she forgot to throw out, "Look, all this stuff was burnt and I'm pretty sure the only fire bender who could do such burns would be Azula," Toph gave Sokka a look.

"Are you sure," Sokka looked at Toph, "Yeah," Toph said with anger in her voice. She stormed out of the room as Sokka followed, she made her way to the cafeteria and stood right in front of Azula.

"Took you long enough to figure out it was me," Azula smirked, "Why would you do it," Toph said as she moved closer.

Azula got mad at the question and shot a fire ball at her. Toph dodged it, "Oh, you wanna fight then lets do this," Toph bent the earth under Azula, who ran up to Toph and blasted her with fire.

Toph and Azula went at it for about 5 straight minutes, "Is that all you got," Everyone watched on as Azula came and went straight for Toph directly. Toph caughted Azula and trapped her in and Earth pyramid.

The principal ran out, "Miss Beifong, what is the meaning of this," Everyone ran as Azula and Toph were called into his office.

"Now, what were you girls doing," The principal stated as he sat down. The girls burst out yelling there side of the story at the same time, "Girls!" The principal slammed his hand on the desk which made the girls straighten up.

"Toph, what happened," he sighed, "During the weekend we were out of our room and someone had come in and trashed it," "Yes I have heard." "Well, that someone is Azula and she even admitted to it but I didn't throw the first blow."

"I see, Azula," He turned his attention to her, "I don't know what she is talking about burning her clothes and trashing the room," She sighed, "Toph never mentioned that you burnt her clothes," the principal raised an eyebrow.

"I've heard enough, Azula you are getting suspended, your parents will be coming in a few hours and Toph you'll be suspended for about 3 days," the principal said. The girls stormed out of the room and made there way to pack.

"Toph, what happened," Sokka came out of no where, "What are you doing out here," she smiled despite the news she had gotten, "Uh, couldn't leave my best friend waiting alone, what happened in there," Sokka just looked at Toph who hung her head down.

"I'm suspended for 3 days but it's nothing I'll be back for the weekend," She said as they walked to her room, "WHAT, WHY," Sokka started freaking out, "Please don't freak out. I'll just be out for a while and I kinda just live 20 minutes from the school," Toph punched his arm as they laughed.

They all met out the front to watch Toph leave. As the car drove down and out of the gate Sokka couldn't help but feel weird like something was now missing.

-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Stay tuned for more😁😍