Chapter 18: Prom?🌊

The week was buzzing with everyone going to grab there outfits for prom and their dates.

It was Monday morning and the girls needed coffee from Starbucks, "Let's go in my car," Suki and the girls walked to her car and found it covered in roses and spelled 'Prom?' on the bonnet.

Suki was surprised as she turned to find Zuko standing there in a Tucks with a rose, "Suki," he knelled down on one knee and pulled out a corsage.

"You knew my colour," She started to cry a bit, "Will, you go to prom with me," Zuko asked, "Of course dummy," She pulled him us and it a kiss.

"Awwwww," Katara and Aang cooed as Toph and Sokka looked disgusted, "Oogies," Sokka and Toph laughed.

"So, who you taking to prom, snoozles," Toph asked, his heart was pounding out of his chest, "Uh, some random girl, she's really cute and we have been talking for a while," He said.

"Oh, okay, well, have fun. I'll be here since I got no one to go with and Prom stinks," Toph smiled as she walked into class.

"Way to go romeo," Zuko punched his arm, "Hey, at least I wasn't looking like a water fountain," Everyone laughed, Zuko punched him one more time.

"So, Aang what are you gonna do for Katara," Sokka asked, "Uh, that's a surprise," he chuckled as they walked in.

Later that week 

"So, what should we do today," Katara asked as her and the girls walked out of there final class, "Uh, I don't know," Toph said, "Katara! Look!" Suki shouted pointing to the sky.

Aang was in the air bending it to his will and writing something in the clouds, 'Katara! Will you go To prom with Me?' he wrote in the clouds.

Aang came down and walked toward her, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She ran into his arms as they kissed, "Well, then," Aang nearly fainting from her reaction.

"Way to go twinkle toes," Toph punched his arm, "You finally grew some balls," She laughed as everyone else did, "Thank you, Toph," Aang said bluntly before smiling.

"So, We going Dress shopping this week," Katara said to the girls, "Oh, yeah," Suki shouted, "You two go without me," Toph said, "Are you sure you don't wanna go," Katara asked.

"I'm sure, It's just prom," Toph smiled, "But were graduating and we won't be able to see each other after that," Suki said.

"Well, you do remember our plan after high school right," Toph reminded them, "We're all going to live in one of my parent's big mansions on the hill above the college we're all attending Suki," Toph rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," She smiled.

"But C'mon Toph, please," Katara and Suki pleaded, "Ugh, fine," Toph finally agreed, "Yeah, girls weekend, here we come!" They shouted.

Friday

"Sokka, you gotta do it Today or it's never gonna happen," Katara nudged her brother, "Okay, Okay, I'll do it," He replied.

Sokka was getting ready to ask Toph to be his date to prom and maybe even his girlfriend.

"Katara, why the fuck am I blindfolded," Toph yelled, "Just wait it's worth it," Katara whispered. 

"Ready," Toph heard Sokka's voice with the rest of them, Then someone started to play the guitar.

Katara took off the blindfold and Sokka started to play, "What is this," Toph saw and couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in Love with you

Shall I stay? would it be a Sin

For I can't help falling in love with You

Like a river flows 

Surely to the sea

To the sea, Darling so it goes

somethings are meant to be

Toph could believe what was happening at that very moment, "Toph, are you crying," Aang whispered, "Shut it twinkle toes," She whispered back as she punched his arm.

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help Falling in Love With You

Sokka finished singing and jumped down to where Toph was, "Toph Beifong will you go To prom with Me," Sokka looked anxious and didn't know what was to come out of this.

Toph wiped the tears from her eyes and swag her arms around Sokka and hugged him tight, "I'd love to go with you," She whispered in his ear.

"SHE SAID YES!" Sokka looked over the moon like her just proposed to her, "Looks like we're getting you a dress to Toph," Katara and Suki were jumping up and down with Toph in the middle of them.

Later that evening 

Toph sat on the roof, "I knew you'd be up here," Zuko walked through the door of the roof, "Hey," Toph said.

"So, what's up," Zuko asked.

"I'm just scared... I might mess up," Toph's eyes started to water, "Toph, you won't mess up, Sokka Loves you," Zuko hugged her but she suddenly moved away.

"He l-loves me," Toph was shocked, "Yeah, he does," Zuko laughed a little.

"You know why he beat up Kursek," She shook her head.

"He spoke about your ass and Sokka lost his Shit," Zuko said.

Toph couldn't believe Sokka beat up a guy who was bad mouthing her, "Hey, you two," Sokka suddenly came up, "Hey, I'm gonna go I think Suki needs me," Zuko lied and ran leaving the two up on the roof.

"So, what are you doing up here,"Sokka asked, "Just needed a little breather," Toph waved him over to sit, "So, uh-" before Sokka finished Toph hugged him.

"I love you, I love you so much Sokka," She muffled into his shirt, "I love you too," He kissed her forehead as they spent the rest of the night sitting up there gazing at the stars.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading

Stay tuned for more😍😁