[59]

-feel free to listen to the music while you read-

"isn't it too early for that?" Kirishima asked with a raised eyebrow, he was currently laying across Shinso and Kaminari's lap on the large couch. Bakugo and Todoroki sitting together on the smaller couch.

"Apparently not for Toko, his exact words were 'it's better to do it earlier than later' what a load of garbage," Bakugo sneered, obviously not a fan of working with others.

"he's actually making us perform our debut live, with no live performance experience?" Kaminari frowned in thought, it was true, none of them had ever performed anything live, one of the only things they all had in common. "I guess he wants us to build up experience with people before going solo," Kirishima explained as more of a question than a statement, looking at the carpet intently.

Everyone's heads snapped towards the click of a door opening in the hall, they watched as Izuku walked out of his room, hair still semi wet from his shower. He closed the door behind him, turning his head to meet the faces of the others. He awkwardly lifted his hand in a waving motion, "hi?" Izuku narrowed his eyes, waddling into the kitchen to avoid the others gazes.

"well then," Shinso sighed, turning his head to the kitchen door with a worried expression. "what if Izuku feels uncomfortable with it?" Shinso watched his boyfriend pull out three mugs from the cupboard.

"the nerds gonna have to get over it, he should have known live performance would be something that comes with being in a band," Bakugo huffed, cuddling into Todoroki's side.

"I have to get over what?" Izuku's voice chimed in, handing a cup of coffee with one sugar to Shinso and a chai tea with three sugars to Kaminari. He had his own coffee in hand as he sat on the carpeted floor. "Toko wants us to do a live concert with RH next week," Todoroki piped up, finally turning away from his phone to look at the greenette curiously.

"well... I knew this would happen, so I'm ready for it, but I didn't think it would come so soon..." Izuku started fiddling with his feathers, a shaky smile on his face as he avoided eye contact. "is there a set place we're performing at?" he asked, looking up at the group questioningly.

"he said something about a hero school, apparently UA said they'd let us debut there..." Kaminari said softly, sliding out from under Kirishima to sit next to his green haired boyfriend, wrapping him in a hug from behind.

Izuku simply nodded, leaning into the yellow haired boy with a sigh, sipping his coffee contently. "that's actually kinda cool, we get to meet future heros!" the greenette gushed, his eyes lighting up. "that is kinda cool," Kirishima smiled at the smaller boys excitement, thinking up a storm of fanfiction scenarios. 'oh the possibilities,' the red head thought with a menacing smirk.

The group sweat dropped at Kirishima's expression, who new such a sunshine boy could be so evil and destructive. "so...do we have times?" Shinso asked, avoiding looking into Kirishima's eyes in pure fear.