Chapter Seventeen: If I Can't Love You, Aria's Narrative

"Do you have the syringe?" Caleb asks

"Yes, why?"

"I suggest we bring it to a lab tomorrow morning to analyze its composition, and then they can compare it to a sample of our blood" he states and I nod

My gaze shifts to Caleb's exposed chest, noticing his slender frame and chiseled muscles. Despite just overcoming a near-death experience, he doesn't look frail at all. His grey eyes appear deeper and somewhat shadowed, while his long, tousled hair remains damp from the tiny beads of sweat on his forehead. I've observed that his forehead tends to sweat whenever he's lost in contemplation.

I can't explain it but, witnessing him nearly die has ignited an internal longing to be near him. I don't think I can bear ever losing him.

Before I can form a conscious thought, I press my lips to his, and he briefly hesitates before using his left hand to grasp the back of my head, pulling me back in.

With our lips molded together like ball and chain as we caress each other feverishly, I press my upper body to his, transitioning to straddle his lap with my knees resting on the floor at his sides.

I let out a moan as his right hand trails down my back before landing on my right butt cheek which he grips ever so tightly to pull me closer and I instinctively scoot to rest my middle precisely above his. I can now feel his hard length directly under my throbbing private part through the thin material of his pajamas and we simultaneously moan into our kiss.

"Fuck" he groans, his raspy tone echoing into my body exposing goosebumps as it trails through my flushed skin.

I run my hands through his nappy hair as I grind on him continuously in circular motions. I can feel myself wetting through my underwear and silk shorts. Its clear that my body yearns deeply to be joined with his in this moment.

Until this point, the realm of sexual intimacy was uncharted in my life's narrative, yet, there's a curious harmony as if my body and his share an ancient understanding. Caleb's subtle reciprocations assure me that he is enjoying this experience just as much as I am.

He withdraws from our kiss, tracing his soft lips along my neck, compelling a delightful rush that overwhelms me. In this moment, I surrender all reason and control, completely consumed by the intense pleasure he evokes. He holds me in a state of quivering surrender.

Soon after, he deftly climbs onto his feet, and I instinctively secure my legs around his torso. He skillfully guides us onto his bed, hovering over me before his grey eyes pour onto mine leaving me reeling with lust. I quiver at this gesture not knowing what to do or say but he breaks the silence by asking

"Have you had sex before?"

"No... You" I respond almost too immediately its awkward but he smiles in return before saying "No I haven't" in the most delectable way, that my oblivious insides squirm at the reality of us being each other's firsts.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" he asks, soliciting my consent and instead of responding using my words, I pull him back into a kiss, to which he responds to by grunting in relief.

Had you mentioned on our graduation night, or even just three weeks ago, that I'd lose my virginity to Caleb—my adoptive brother with whom I never saw eye to eye—I would have vehemently rejected your absurd remarks. Yet, in this very moment, nothing else holds significance but him.

Time seems frozen, ensnared in a matrix where our bodies wield absolute control as his sexy frame molds itself to mine in the most explicit way like art and I can't help but moan uncontrollably.

"Caleb" I moan as his lips travel down my belly, leaving a trail of moist kisses before he suddenly stops at the hem of my pajamas.

"Fuck you're so sexy Aria" he remarks as he clasps the elastic hem of my shorts revealing my underwear and my cheeks flush.

My mind is working in overdrive and I'm afraid I might implode from all the tension that balls at my private part as Caleb pulls down my soaking wet panties leaving me half naked. I've never felt so exposed.

He then surprises me by pressing his lips at my private part before trailing his tongue around my clit and I cry out in pleasure as my back arches off the bed.

"Shhh" he reminds me and I use my left arm to conceal my mouth. I forgot Caleb and I were still in the mansion.

"Shit, you're so sweet" he remarks and I moan, our eyes remain locked as he continues to pleasure me with his tongue.

Our unbroken gaze in this moment creates a sense of safety, heightening the exclusivity of our intense connection. In this moment, I am his, and he is mine.

My right hand travels through Caleb's unruly hair whilst my lower body uncontrollably whines against his tongue and I can feel my eyes roll to the back of my head in pleasure. Caleb is too skillful in his movements for this to be his first time.

So this is what I've been missing.

"Ca...caleb" I summer "I think I'm coming, stop" I moan and he looks up in confusion so I quickly relay my train of thought " I want to do it with you inside me instead" I moan and he smirks.

Without hesitation he slips down his shorts whilst I hurriedly pull up my shirt. Leaving both of us completely naked. My eyes widen at the fascinating sight that is his brick-hard length as it arches between his legs and he notices.

He shifts to fix himself between my legs and I moan when I feel his bare length brush against my exposed private part.

"Fuck you're so wet" he remarks teasingly pressing himself against me in continuous side to side movements.

"Caleb... please" I moan, lifting my feet up to his waist to station him and he groans. Now more than ever I can't wait to feel him inside me. Now more than ever I need him inside of me.

"Fuck! I'll go slow okay," He remarks, his gray eyes searching mine for further consent and I moan in response, my entire being is utterly consumed by my yearning for him that I can't form a coherent response.

Seconds later he presses into me slowly and I cry out in bittersweet pleasure as he simultaneously lets out a loud groan. We both seem to have forgotten to maintain our silence but I could care less.

"You're so fucking warm" Caleb States, his eyes staring daggers into mine and I moan at the intimacy of this gesture.

"Does it hurt" he asks, the sincerity in his gaze instantly filling me with a sense of contentment that somewhat eases the pain

"Yes.... A little" I respond

"Okay, I'll go slow.... Fuck...it helps that you're soaking" he groans before burying his face into the crook of my neck and I hum in pleasure as my hands move to trail up and down his back.

Our moans soon become more frequent as Caleb skillfully explores my insides with his length in coordinated up-and-down motions.

"Caleb.... I'm coming" I cry out

"Shit me too" he responds as his movements become sloppier and sloppier by the second.

Gosh, this emotional intensity is irreplaceable, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Honestly, it's the most alive I've felt in ages. I want to believe that at this moment, we're each other's much-needed escape from the overwhelming lethargy that defines our reality.

I tightly clutch onto his back as a robust wave of pleasure utterly consumes me, craving his closeness. My legs tremble, descending from his back to the bed, whilst my lower body instinctively presses upward towards him. It feels like a surrounding warmth intensifies our embrace, as our bodies release into each other and our orgasmic screams intertwine like a perfect symphony.

Is this what love feels like? Am I in love with Caleb? Or am I just dickmatised? or both?