Wake Up Call

"Are you serious Ana?!"

"Shhh. Christian doesn't know I'm calling you," Ana whispered on the phone to Kate. She had just finished telling her just who had bought her at the auction. Even on the phone Kate was loud.

"You hit the jackpot girl! I don't even think you realize just how lucky you are!"

Ana did realize though. Today he had spoiled her beyond belief, taking her to the Apple store and letting her buy whatever she wanted. He had gotten her a new phone,

computer, and headphones. Ana tried to tell him she didn't need all of it but he insisted.

After the shopping spree she was able to sneak off to her room and call Kate to fill her in on everything. She hadn't talked to her since the day before the auction.

Kate was the one who had talked her into this whole scheme.

When Kate had decided to live this way four years ago, Ana never judge, she just didn't think it was for her. Kate was living with her Master who she had also gotten through

James' auction.

Thats how she found out about the entire thing.

"Ana, you got bought by Christian fucking Grey! You're set girl! This is everything you've wanted!"

Ana frowned at the words, biting her lip. Kate was right, but this was all turning on her so fast. Yes, she had wanted a rich guy to take her in and she had good reason. But it was all seeming to make her feel odd. Kate quickly brought her back to the here and now.

"And you're not a virgin anymore!" She began to laugh, making Ana roll her eyes.

"I've gotta go," she said, dismissing her. Ana was in no mood to have Kate badger her with sex questions. She didn't even want to tell her that she lost her virginity but Kate had asked her earlier so.

"But-" Kate tried to stall, but Ana already hit the 'End Call' button.

She stood there staring at her room, suddenly deep in thought. Could she keep this up? Everything was going so well, better than she had thought it ever could. But now she was starting to second guess herself. She thought back to this morning, how perfect everything was.

"Rise and shine," Christians voice was seductive in Ana's ear. Even through the grogginess of waking up, she could still feel her body responding to him. He snaked his arm around her waist and moved it slowly down her side. Ana's eyes snapped open only to flutter closed right after. She let out a breath and instinctively began rocking herself into Christians touch. She felt his lips curve up into a smile as he kissed along the side of her neck. "Oh, the things I'm going to do to you Anastasia," he murmured, his voice full of promise.

Anas hands slid up above her and tangled into his hair. She loved his long hair and loved pulling it even more. She was happy that he allowed her to.

Christians other hand slipped up into her own hair and she was shocked when he gave it a hard pull. "Uh!" She cried, her own hands loosening in his hair.

"I can play at that game too," he said, his hand tightening even more in her long locks.

She let go of his hair completely and set her hands in front of herself.

"Mmm better," he praised, but his own hands didn't budge.

She was just about to tell him he was hurting her when he slid a finger inside her. Her request completely forgotten as he quickly moved it in and out of her. Ana could already feel herself building. Fuck, she thought. He had barely touched her.