Decisions

The sound of dishes clinking together rattled through the room as Christians hand pushed them out of the way. Ana heard his glass of wine spill over but was to in the moment to care too much. Christian sat her on the table, the spot now cleared and kept her legs tightly wrapped around his waist.

Hands slowly trailing up her legs, they disappeared underneath her dress. His fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties and yanked them down her legs, not wasting anytime at all. Ana leaned back on the palms of her hands as she enjoyed the show. Christian was eager, moving quickly, not at all taking his time, it was such a turn on. Grabbing her left leg he lifted it in the air, and looking right at her he began kissing down the side of it. The sight of it alone was enough to warrant a groan from her lips. He gave a devilish grin when he was at the top of her thigh. Kissing right by the spot she wanted him to desperately, he stood back up and grabbed her other leg, repeating the process. Frustrated her hands bald at her sides and words began to topple out of her mouth, "Christian please." He didn't even acknowledge her, just continued kissing along her leg. When he reached the top of that thigh he ignored her sex once again and moved up to her breast. "Ug!" Her hips bucked, needing contact with something but he didn't provide anything.

"This is what you've been doing to me all night. Teasing isn't very polite Anastasia." She let out a breath as he cupped both her breast and began to palm them roughly through her dress. He pulled one out of the top of the dress and brought his lips down to it, beginning to suck it. A hiss escaped her lips and she threw her head back as the sudden pleasure ran through her body. "Christian!" She could feel the wetness between her legs pooling, and worried it was getting on the table. As if he read her thoughts, his fingers slid down her and brushed between her legs. She instinctively bucked her hips against his hand quickly, hoping he'd let her cum before teasing her further.

"Fuck you're so wet." He murmured, as he pulled his fingers away from her, causing a faint whimper to slip out of her. "You ready baby?" He asked, already knowing the answer. She nodded and as he slid his sweats down he looked at her, "Answer me, Anastasia."

"Yes, Sir." She croaked out.

He smiled, "Good girl." Then slowly began to slide into her.

"Fuck," Ana breathed as her eyes slid closed.

Christian smirked at her, "You have such a filthy mouth, Ms. Steele. I wonder what I should do about that." She quickly opened her eyes and appeared to be panicked but remained silent.

He began to pick up the pace, continuing to spread her legs further apart to be able to get inside her even deeper.

"Hows that feel?" He asked in a husky voice.

Ana could only respond with gasp, and nails scraping down his arms.

"Tell me how good that feels." He said again, his voice a little harsher.

"It-it feels amazing," she gasped out.

Christian reached around and grabbed her by the ass, using it for leverage as he thrusted into her. Ana cried out in pleasure.

"Oh, you like that?" He asked, even though the way her body had responded told him his answer already. Ana swallowed, trying to regain her breath as she nodded. Christian stopped, looking down at her. Her eyes found his as she steadied her breathing. "You like it rough, dont you?"

Ana was grateful that her face was already red from the sex they were having. "Yes." She admitted shyly.

"Say it," Christians voice was soft, his fingers reached up and ran along her collarbone, never breaking eye contact with her.