I Own You

Ana wasn't sure where she should go. She had just stepped off the elevator and was now panicking. What had she done? Christian was on his way up and she was definitely going to be punished when he saw her.

Running up the stairs and taking them two at a time, she went straight to her room. It wasn't until she got there and slammed the door shut that she remembered there were no locks on her door. Briefly thinking of hiding in her closet, she decided to sit on her bed and face whatever hurricane was about to come through her door. The seconds ticked by and more than once she took deep breaths to try to calm herself. Finally she heard slow footsteps hitting the wood floor outside her door. No knock came, but slowly the doorknob began to turn. Ana swallowed nervously as the door opened to reveal Christian standing calmly in the doorway.

Always looking put together no matter how angry Ana knew he was on the inside.

He sauntered over to her, not saying anything. Stopping in front of her, he leaned down so that each hand rested on the bed on either side of her. He was mere inches from her face, and the tension was maddening to her.

"Anastasia," His voice was smooth as honey but there was an edge to it that she could easily pull out. "I'm going to need you to come downstairs with me." The hairs on the back of her neck stood up. This was it.

He slowly stood back up, never taking his eyes off hers. Christian took a step back and motioned to her door.

Ana stood and as she did he began to walk out of her room. Following behind him, her feet didn't seem to want to move. With each step it seemed harder and harder to make them go forward.

It was no surprise when they ended, standing outside of the playroom. Christian pulled out the black key and unlocked the door. They both walked inside, silent. Christian shut the door behind them, and Ana felt as if she were a prisoner, being locked inside.

Christian didn't look behind him as he walked to the bed.

"Take your clothes off and come lie face down, on the bed."

Ana didn't know what she was expecting, but for some reason that surprised her. Obviously what they'd be doing in here would be sexual.

Walking to the bed she began removing her clothes, her eyes downcast. He was so intimidating in these moments, she couldn't look at him. When she was naked, she laid on the bed, trying to prepare herself for what was to come.

Grabbing her right hand, Christian pulled it up and handcuffed it to the bed post. He repeated this with her left as well.

"Before we go any further Ana, the safe word is 'red'." Ana just laid there, wanting to just get through this. A sudden burn whipped across her rear. It was both painful and sensual. She quickly looked up to see that Christian held a small whip in his hand. "Don't ignore me again." He said in a dark low voice. She could tell he was barely keeping himself under control, and being in his playroom wasn't helping things.

"Yes Sir." She screeched out, on the verge of tears.

Christian walked around so that he was now at her feet. Ana waited, scared of what he'd do next.

"You've seemed to forgotten something, Anastasia." He slowly began to run the tip of the whip up her left leg. "I. Own. You." He said slowly.

Ana swallowed as the words replayed over and over in her head.

"Never forget that." He hissed.

A cracking sound and another sting came on the other side of her rear. Her body tensed up, not sure of what to do.

She felt his hands grab her hips roughly and pull them back. Christians hard cock was already sliding inside of her, taking her by surprise for what seemed to be the tenth time tonight.

He was rough, ramming into her again and again, not at all gentle or seeing to that she was okay.

Halfway through, it began to be painful for her and Ana thought of saying 'red' but thought he may send her back to Joseph if she did.

"You. Are. Mine." Christian said to her, every time, thrusting back and forth inside her.

And to make it worse, he'd whipped her across her rear every now and then, just to make sure he was getting his point across.

Anas sensitive skin could barely take any more.

"Christian! Please!" She practically screamed. She couldn't understand how he could do this to her.

Suddenly Christians fist was at the nape of her hair and pulled it back so that she was forced to look up at the ceiling.

"You call me 'Sir', slave. No, more doting on you from now on."

Ana felt as if the wind was knocked from her. But what had she expected? Did she actually think Christian loved her? Finally, she felt Christian tense up behind her, and then felt his hot seed inside of her, dripping down her thighs. He let her hair go and she fell face forward onto the silk sheets. Hearing him zip his pants back up, he was silent as he walked across the room. She waited for him to come undo her cuffs but alls she heard was the door open and him walking out.