Dirty Dreams

Ana was pulled out of sleep. She was lying on her stomach, sprawled out in Christian bed, wearing only an over sized T-shirt. Christian was loomed over her, kissing along her neck. The room was still dark so Ana figured it was either the middle of the night or very early morning.

"Mmm," she whined as he didn't leave her be. "I'm still tired." She moaned, sounding like a petulant child.

Christian didn't let up though, and she knew he wouldn't. "Are you saying you want me to stop?" His voice was very low and seductive. She simply nodded, knowing he was toying with her and enjoying it.

His fingers snaked around her moving her shirt up high enough to get to his goal. Once it was bunched above her waist he slid his fingers down to her clit and began slowly moving it in circles.

Ana let out another moan but for a different reason now. Her hips began to slowly rock against his hand.

"You still want me to stop?" He whispered into her ear, taking a break from kissing her neck.

Ana, being stubborn nodded once more.

His hand speed up a bit then slid down to her entrance, slowly he sank his finger inside her.

"Uh!" Anas hips moved faster against him and she felt him slide a second finger inside of her.

"You're so wet already." He murmured, not letting his pace slow.

She began bucking against him wildly and felt Christians free hand move underneath her shirt and up to her bare breast. He began squeezing them roughly, getting another moan out of her.

"Fuck, are you gonna cum before I even get a chance to get inside you?" He wondered aloud.

"Should I let you cum on my fingers, Baby?" Ana nodded as she continued to move against him. "You're so spoiled," He bit down on her shoulder, moving his fingers faster in her. "Yeah, ride my hand Baby." He crooned.

"Ug! Christian-" Ana could already feel herself getting ready to cum and quickly she was clenching his digits hard. Christian never let up, pumping in and out of her quickly. When she finally settled down, he pulled them out and flipped her over.

"My turn now." He said, with a devilish grin. Before she could respond, Christian spread her legs open and began sinking inside of her. She hadn't even noticed he was naked. He wasn't gentle at all, pumping her roughly and quick.

Her body felt extra sensitive and with every flex of his hips she sucked in a surprised breath. "This is what you get when you groan in your sleep and hump against me." He breathed into her ear.

What?! Ana had no idea what he was talking about and her eyes went wide with embarrassment. Had she been doing that in her sleep? She hoped not. Christian smirked at her, grabbing both her hands and pinning them above her head. "Fuck, you're so wet. You're dripping for me."

Ana could feel it too. He had turned her on so much that it was impossible not to be. She had felt horny pretty much constantly as of lately, whenever she was around him all she wanted to do was have sex. He had did this to her though. At least thats what she tried to tell herself. She wouldn't be this sex crazed all the time if he wasn't.

"Should I let you cum a second time?" His voice was rough and through clenched teeth and Ana knew he was trying to hold his own orgasm at bay. She nodded fiercely and was surprised he didn't yell at her for not using her words. "Then cum for me Baby, right now."

And his words had the power to be her undoing, as usual and she came on his command, him trailing behind her.

Once they were both finished, and laying beside each other trying to regain their breath, Ana looked over at the clock. It was 3:24 in the morning.

"Couldn't sleep?" She smirked at him.

"You kept moaning in your sleep and woke me up. Then you hooked your leg over me and started humping my side in your sleep. I decided to put a stop to that right away."

Ana quickly regretted saying anything and felt once again embarrassed. Put her hands over her face she felt herself turn red. "Oh god no!"

Christian laughed from beside her. He pushed her hands away, "Don't be embarrassed, it was hot."

Ana chanced a look over at him, "Really?" She asked, looking for any signs of him poking fun at her.

He nodded, "Couldn't you tell by the way I woke you up to fuck you?"

She laughed, "Yes, I suppose..."

He grabbed her, pulling her to him so that they were spooning. "Now go back to sleep and no more dirty dreams."

Ana smiled happily, then drifted off to sleep.