Fans

Your POV-

You and your four friends walk around an cool book store. You wanted to find a specific book, but you were having trouble finding it. You looked to your oddly dressed friends who were looking through some of the books.

The clothes you had bought them were all dirty. That was because it was all thanks to Grell. It was his turn to wash the clothes and instead of using detergent he used a bottle of dirt! Heaven only knows why he used dirt but lets just day you were not very happy. So now they were left in their normal Black Butler attire.

"Oh my go is Sebastian!" You heard a girl squeal.

You heard snapped to where Sebastian stood.  Two girl stood there in from on the raven haired butler fangirling. Something tugged at your heart but you soon shook it off.

"Oh my gosh! I love your Sebastian cosplay!" The other girl said.

" Lilly look! There are people dressed as Claude, Undertaker, and Grell!" The first girl shouted to the second one who I guess must be Lilly.

"Eek!"

The girl named Lilly ran over toward the other, who were looking at her strangely. She first ran up to Undertaker and squeezed the life out of him. Then did the same to the others.

" Oh my gosh! Y'all's cosplays are awesome!" She squealed!

"Yea, do you think we can get out picture with you?" The other one asked.

Sebastian hesitantly nodded his head and look to me for support. I simply nodded so no one would make a scene. The girls squealed and ushered them together.

"Be a dear and take our photo?" The unnamed girl sneered.

I glared at her as a tight clutch in my heart started ti bug me again. One girl stood between Sebastian and Claude putting her arms around both of their waists. The one named Lilly stood between the two them. Using her hands she put bunny ears on both their heads. 

"Ok say Black Butler!" The shouted.

" Black Butler?" They all said in unison. 

You quickly took the picture creating a flash from the digital camera. The girls ran over to me and snatched the camera from your hands. They looked at the pics and ran off in a flash. However before they were out of sight the unnamed girl look back at me and stuck out her tongue. I sneered at her childish act.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Undertaker asked.

"It's nothing lets just get out of here." I grumbled. 

"I believe (Y/N) might be as they say jelly!" Grell snickered . 

"No I am not!"