Sebastain's Slave

Your POV-

 After hours of playing Monopoly and Sebastian and you were tied in first play. One of you were going to win and you hoped that person was going to he you.

 "I guess I win Miss (Y/N)."  Sebastian smirked evilly.

"NOOOOOO!!" You wailed as you banged your head on the table.

 Many thoughts ran though your head. You could not believe that you had just lost. Now you were going to have to be Sebastian's slave for a whole entire day!

What have you gotten yourself into now?!?!?

~Time Skip~

Your eyes opened as the morning light hit your eyes. Today was Saturday so that meant no school. Suddenly Sebastian entered your room holding something behind his back.

"Good morning (Y/N)  I brought your attire for the day." He smirked.

"My attire?" You asked.

Sebastian then laid a very frilly French maid outfit on your bed. You eyes widened to the size of pool table balls. Why did he bring you those outfit? Had he lost his marbles?

"What the crap is this?" You asked the crazy butler.

"Have you already forgotten our deal a few days ago? Today you are going to be my personal slave." His smirk grew ten times it's normal size.

"O-oh yea.... But why?" You asked.

"Because I told you to. Now get dressed and meet me in the living room." He said.

Once Sebastian left you stripped and changed into your new attire.

'Stupid perverted demon.' You thought as you made your way to the living room. Sebastian was sitting on the couch as you walked in. You walked over to where he was sitting and stood right in frond of him shooting daggers with your eyes. He looked you up and down with an evil grin plastered on him face.

" What do you want me to do oh all powerful Sebby." You said sarcastically.