What have you gotten yourself into

Your POV-

" Miss (Y/N) it's time to wake up." You heard someone say as you heard the curtains open.

"Mom.... Five more minutes...." You said shielding your eye from the light with your pillow.

"I'm am not you mother my lady. Now wake up and drink this mornings tea." 

    You slowly opened your eyes to see Sebastian right beside your bed pouring hot tea into a cup. You blushed realizing that I just called Sebastian my mom... Awkward...

"So.. It was not a dream... You and the others really came.." You said   

"I'm afraid so. Any-who here is your morning tea m'Lady. Todays tea is Earl Gray I hope it's to your likening." Sebastian said handing you a cup of tea.

    You took a sip of the tea and instantly fell into heaven."Thank you Sebastian this is the best tea have ever tasted." You smiled.'Where did he get earl gray tea?!?!' You thought.

"Lady (Y/N), I have brought you a change of clothes for the day." You heard Claude say as he entered  the  room.

   As soon as Claude saw Sebastian they both gave each other sour looks. 'Jeass it's going to be a pain trying to her those two to get along.... Man I got my work cut out for me..' You signed putting the cup of yea on your night stand.

"Thank you very much Claude. You two are just sweet hearts aren't you? It was really nice if you two to do these things for me. I mean you two are suppose to be the guests so I should be the one serving  you." You said .

   You looked to the two butlers who were in shock and both blushing. You guessed because NO one ever thanked then got the things they do and offer to  serve them..I mean who would LITURALLY tell two  demons  that you would serve them willingly.... Well apparently you....

'Wait do I see a blush from Claude?Claude is suppose to have no emotion!!!You thought looking at Claude.....kinda weirded out....but it was cute too...

" That is very kind of you Miss (Y/N) , but we are simply just servants." Sebastian bowed.

"We shall leave you to get dressed.." Claude said.

Once the two demon butlers were gone up picked up the close that Claude had picked out for you...... He even picked out a bra and underwear for you..... O_____o...

'Omg!! Claude knows my bra size now!!!' You blushed.

Sebastian POV

I glared at Faustus as we strode to the kitchen. Stupid spider.... Once in the kitchen I went to the sink to start washing the dishes as Claude cleaned the counters. It was very simple to learn how to use these futuristic utilities. If I could not do such  a simple task what kind of butler would I be.