Acknowledgements

Thank you all so much! When I first started this, I didn't think it would go anywhere, but as more people read this fanfiction, the more I wrote.

I know it's longer than most, but I believe that it is the best that it can be. Writing fanfiction means that I have to somewhat follow the guidelines of the actual novel, and cannot stray too far. Yes, I have made parts that are very unlikely, but I believe that those parts are very important to the story line that I have created for Autumn Rosalie Sillens.

Thank you, Suzanne Collins, for writing such a wondrous piece of dystopic fiction. I love your series (although disappointed with some of the deaths, no matter how needed they were) and cannot wait to read any other series that you have wrote. Hopefully, if you even read my work, you will not take offense to what I have written, for it is completely in respect to your work. I like to think of my fanfiction as an extension, or an insiders-look, to what happened to another character.

Thank you to everyone that has read this, and stuck with me to the end. I know it's hard to keep going, and I actually had this written for about a year before I joined Wattpad.

So for any other new writers, please try to stick with it. Take a few weeks off, but always try to write a paragraph every week. Once you start, you will find it hard to stop. In fact, if you write for ten minutes, about anything, it will help you stay focused on your story, and will help you achieve more than you thought you could.

Thank you so much, and please leave any comments or questions about this piece. It is much appreciative, and I would love some feedback. I will try to personally respond to any comment or question, so please, don't hold back!

Thank you!

Kimberly Rae