Relax

(mk 😙✌🏾)

(mk 😙✌🏾)

Y/n Pov
It was just a normal morning. I opened my eyes to a sleeping mattia. His arms wrapped around my waist kinda tight. I tried to get out of his grip. ANYWAYS i got out but i might of woke him up. Went to grab a towel and went to the bathroom. Just a tip lock the door if you have a pervert boyfriend 〰️👄〰️.  While i was washing my face cuz you know we gotta have that clear skin (i don't have clear skin sadly) I felt Mattia's cold hands grab my waist. GORL WHEN I TELL YOU I GOT SO SCARED. I turned around to this hot dino.
Y/n:you scared me 😢
M:I'm sorry bby 🥺
Y:it's ok :)
We totally didn't do anything in that shower 👁👄👁. Ok we really did just have a normal shower i promise. We got out the shower. I went to de room and put on underwear and a bra. OH I FORGOT TO MENTION. We at my house and mattia always leave everything over here so yes he has clothes. Ok back to the point. mattia came out de bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist showing his v line. I looked over to him drooling.
M:take a picture it'll last longer.
SO BEST BELIEVE I GOT OUT MY PHONE AND TOOK A PICTURE. I looked at the picture smirking.I put my phone down and went to find something comfortable to wear. i got out some WALMART shorts. Not jean shorts stupid. Then I put on Mattia's hoodie that I stole yesterday. I turned around to see Mattia chilling on his phone while scrolling through tiktok. He had on grey sweatpants on with no shirt. BOYS HAVE IT SO EASY BRO. They literally can just walk around with no shirt on. Anyways i walk over to him,sat down and sit down next to his sock covered feet. He looked up at me on my phone. Mattia sat up,wrapped his arm around my waist to make me lay down with him. I lay my head on his stomach. I take this time to think about life.
M:What you thinking about.
Y:life :)
I look up at him. Mattia is playing with my hair. I sit up,put my legs on either side of him then lay my head on his chest. After a few minutes of laughter and talking we were making out.(i'm sorry 😭) I broke from the kiss.
Y:Bubs ima go get a drink you want anything?
M:Yeah you.
Y:Yeah mhm i'll just get you a water bottle.
I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. My parents weren't home and my sister probably sleep. I grabbed two water bottles and a bag of chips. While i was walking back upstairs i saw my sister by my door about to go in. I walk up to her.
Y: What are you doing?
Y/s/n:Oh i was gonna check on Mattia
Y:Mhm ok.
I move past her,go into my room and lock the door CUZ I KNOW SHE WAS GONNA TRY YO STEAL MY MAN. Ever since Mattia came to meet my family for the first time she's been acting weird around him. I tossed him the water bottle and opened mine. I grabbed to remote and turned on netflix. We then cuddled while watching Outer Banks and eating chips. When we got sleepy we put on barbie and fell asleep.

I wrote this because i'm still working on pool part two 🥳
It's gonna be smut soooooo AHAHA BE READY TO CRINGE LIKE HARD. This will be my first time writing smut but i kinda read like A LOT OF IT😅
Thank you or actually reading dis👻
But ummm also go support my Best friends book:

 This will be my first time writing smut but i kinda read like A LOT OF IT😅Thank you or actually reading dis👻But ummm also go support my Best friends book:

Mk bye babes 😋
Word Count:644