CHRISTMAS P.2•Smut

The day has finally come. Y'all have been waiting for about a month now.

A LIL RECAP

"Wait I have one more thing for Y/n" Mattia says. "Nooo, why buba. This is enough spoiling from everyone"I whine as i heard Mattia say that. I turn around to face him seeing everyone In shock. I look at Mattia and see him on one knee. My eyes slightly wide as the got teary.

"You sure you don't want it" Mattia says, smiling up at me, holding a small box in his hands.

Y/n POV

"Baby.."I say standing there in shock, tears slowly running down my face.

Y/n, from the first day I saw your beautiful face forward I fell more and more in love with you. If i'm being honest the day I asked you to be my girlfriend, Kairi had to give me a talk because of how nervous I was." Mattia said looking down, slightly laughing after the last sentence.

"Now look at us. We have a handsome son, amazing friends, and a beautiful relationship."Mattia says now looking down to wipe his tears. Everyone was in awe as this happened. Mascara was running down my face as tears kept coming out.

"Y/n I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So yf/n, will you make me the happiest person on this planet and marry me" He says now opening the small lil box, revealing a beautiful ring. I opened my mouth but nothing came out the first time.

"Y-yes of course"I say smiling. Mattia put the ring on my finger then stood up, pulling me into a hug. I lightly grab his face and shower him with kisses. After we pulled away everyone crowded around us.

Time Skip

Liam wanted to stay with Ale which meant me and Mattia had the house to ourselves. We all know where this is about to go. Mattia is in the shower right now. I took a shower before him soo hehe (Mj who). I walk over to our closet and grab clothing. While I wait for him to get out the shower I watch youtube even though it's mad dry.

As I started to watch my third video a wet Mattia comes out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist low enough to see his v-line. I stared at him, drooling a little. He looked at me and smiled as I quickly look away. Mattia walked into our walk-in closet to put on boxers and all that jazz. When he came out the closet he was in sweat pants and no shirt. "Ok this is the last gift."

"What is it?" I say still looking at my phone. "Me"He says now smirking and looking directly at me. "I don't see how that's a gift." I say now putting my full attention on him. He put a hand over his heart while his mouth was slightly open. I smirk and grab his hand, now pulling him on-top of me. I pull him into a slow, passionate kiss as we position ourselves so that we were both comfortable.

That kiss got heated real quick. Mattia's hands started to roam my body as mine got tangled in his hair. He flips over, pulls me on his lap, and rest his hands on my BUTT. I pull away for air and grind my hips against his slightly hard length. Mattia looks into my eyes, biting his lip as his hands traveled to my waist. He tightly grips my waist and flips us over, so that he's hovering over me.

Mattia puts his legs on either side of me, taking off my shirt very slowly. He starts to kiss my neck, making his way down to my waist. Mattia pulls off my shorts keeping eye contact the whole time. Maybe I didn't have on any underwear but that's not important right now.

"Hmm , no pAnTiEs I see." Mattia says, keeping straight eye contact while lightly touching my clit. My breathing gets heavier as he starts to make figure-8 movements on my clit. He starts to come closer up to my face, his hand still making the same movements. "I really wanted to rip them off of you." Mattia whispers in my ear, slowly sticking two fingers inside of me. I let a soft moan slip from my mouth.

"fuck"I moan, as Mattia speeds up his actions. I felt him smirk against my skin as I said that. "Hmm. You like daddy's fingers inside you don't you baby." He says, going at fast pace while using his thumb to rub my clit. "Mmm fuck daddy I'm close" I say, kinda loud. As I was about to cum he pulled his fingers out of me. Mattia then put his finger in his mouth, pulling them out making direct eye contact with me.

He pulled me into a kiss so I could taste myself. As Mattia kisses me I feel him slowly enter me. I whine in the kiss at the slight pain I feel. Mattia pulls up so he's on his knees, and slightly grips my waist as he pushes himself into me slower. Once he's all the way inside of me, he stays like that for a while. Mattia looks at me, asking if he could start to move. I nod my head and feel him start to thrust in and out of me.

"Mmm, faster"I say under my breath, as I start to feel pleasure. I bite the inside of my cheek not wanting to be loud. "What you that princess? I can't hear you." Mattia says with a smirk on his face, going way slower but deep.

"P-please go faster daddy"I moan out. "Your wish is my command" he says speeding up his pace. His stroke game was ~immaculate~. A whole essay of moans and cuss words came out my mouth. Mattia takes my right leg and puts it over his shoulder and goes at an unholy pace. "SHIT MMM"

"Fuckk. Your so tight and wet."Mattia moans as he throws his head back. I felt my high coming so I clenched my walls around Mattia's length. "Mmm do that again" he says while his eyes rolling in the back of his head. I do it again, feeling my high right on the verge. I'm guessing Mattia realized so he sped up, giving me the okay signal to cum. I let out a loud moan as i come all over Mattia. He continues to thrust in and out of me.

"OH SHIT"I moan as he continues his unholy pace. Mattia throws his head back, going faster. I have no idea how this is possible. "You like when daddy's deep inside you, don't you angel" he says as his breathing gets hard. I just nod my head, not having the ability to take. Mattia pulls out again, flips me over and slaps my BUTT. "Answer me"he says rubbing the red mark.

"Y-yes daddy, I love it" I say slightly whimpering at the sting I felt go through my body. He pulls my bottom half up and sticks his length back inside of me. My mouth opens as Mattia pounds into me. Tears start to form in my eyes as I feel him stretch me out.

"F-fuck, it hurts d-daddy" I scream as i clench my eyes shut. "I'm almost there bubs, just a little longer" Mattia says, rubbing my bare back. I nod my head slightly as he says this. Tia's pace slows down telling me he's close. I tighten my walls around him causing Mattia to let out a deep groan.

"Shit I'm cumming" He says starting to pull out of me. I push my hips back to push his cock back inside of me. "Cum inside of me..." I say, moaning super loud as I feel my high coming. Mattia pushes himself deep inside of me as we both cum at the same time. He slowly thrust 4 more times, riding both of our highs out and pushing him cum deeper inside of me. Mattia then slowly pulls out and flops down next to me.

My head is resting in the pillows as he's staring at the ceiling. Once I caught my breath I look at him. "That- was amazing" I say with a smile on my face. He looks over at me smiling. "Yeah?" He says, making it sound more like a question. I nod my head and pull him closer to me. I wrap my arms around his waist as he softly rubs my back.

"I love you. Goodnight my love" Mattia says kissing my head gently.

WOW DOUBLE UPDATE. Anywho goodnight babes/babys. Sorry if this is mad trash and for any mistakes

WOOD CONT~1476