Wrong Number

(So basically Roshaun was with Celia and idk if he leaving the group or nah but he did break bro code

(So basically Roshaun was with Celia and idk if he leaving the group or nah but he did break bro code. Well um anyways onto de story)

📱Wrong Number📱

Mattia Pov~
I just found out that Jenna Cheated on me. I guess she just wanted dick. We fuc*ed then she ran off to Josh.(no hate to either of them 😭) She never broke up with me when she left my house. Once i found out we started to fight over text. I decided eat something before i sent the breakup text.
Y/n Pov•
A gorl got out the shower. I put on a butterfly crop top and some grey shorts. Once i did that I went to find food CUZ IM FAT LIKE THAT. I ended up eating leftover tacos. (homemade because I HATE TACO BELL NOW) After that i went up to my room and watch One Day at a Time on netflix. After like two episodes i got a text from a random number.
Y-OH HECKY NAH WHO DIS.
The text said "Fuc* you,your a hoe. I'm over this we're breaking up"
Y-Wtf who is this.
Mattia Pov~
After like 10 minutes i went back to my messages because i was wondering why she didn't reply.
M-SHI* I TEXTED THE WRONG PERSON
I don't even know who i texted though. I texted Jenna then i texted the other girl. I had a name but i don't know who she is 👁👄👁

              Hey um whoever you are sorry      I had the wrong number 😬😬

     I had the wrong number 😬😬

It's fine but um what was the whole
fuc* you and your a hoe about 😗🖐🏾

It was meant for my now
ex-girlfriend she cheated on me
right after we fuc*ed🙄

Oh i'm sorry😔🥺

No you don't have to be sorry
👉👈

Well i'm Y/n🙈🙃

I'm Mattia 🥴
————————————————————————

We got to know each other more. She lives in Jersey so hopefully we get to meet up soon.

GORL SKIP MF TIME

Y/n Pov•
Today was the day that i would finaly meet Mattia. We were meeting up at the mall at 6. It was 4:37. I went to take a shower and do my basic morning routine.

I put on this with white vans (or any shoe u want) I did my hair

I put on this with white vans (or any shoe u want) I did my hair. Looked at the time and it was 5:00 so i texted my best friend Leilani. She has agreed to come with me cuz SIS KINDA SCARED.

At de mall-

Still your pov•
When we got to the mall i was like WHILE WE LOOKING FOR HIM or them idk if he brought people with him WE SHOULD SHOP. So we went in like 500 different stores. On our way out of Bath and Body Works we saw them. It was Mattia and his friend. (alejandro) Me and Mattia made eye contact and i dropped all my bags and ran to him. I hugged him TIGHT AF. Also he smelt good too 🙈. After all that we walked around the mall together. After going in and out a couple stores we saw Jenna, Mattia's ex kissing Josh.

Mattia's Pov~
My day was going great so far. Spending time with Ale, Y/n, And her friend Leilani is amazing. Once we came out of Rue 21 we saw Jenna and Josh kissing. I felt my eyes start to water. I walked to the bathroom wiping my eyes.
Y/n POV•
I saw mattia walk to the bathroom wiping his eyes. I followed him ofc. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the family restroom. I instantly pulled him into a hug. He just cried on my shoulder.
M-I....I don't understand. I gave her everything she wanted.... everything she needed and she pulls this.
Y- I know. She doesn't deserve you. She doesn't realize she's lost the best she can get.
(i don't think I'm ok 🥺)
After a couple minutes of staying in this position Mattia pulls away and put water his face. He then looks at me then smiles.

THIS SHI GETTING BORING SO SKIP AGAIN.

Mattia Pov~
It was time to say goodbye for now. I mean we live pretty close to each other so. Y/n came up to me and looked me dead in my eyes. She then pulled me into another hug. I hugged back because i'm not that much of a a$$hole.
Y- If you need anything text me and i'll be at your house in 2.5 seconds.
I laughed a lil
M- Ok :)
I pulled away and looked into her eyes. Then we saw Alejandro putting his number in Leilani's phone. After that we waved and went out separate ways.

THE END.

BOI THAT WAS MAD TRASH. There's so many emotions in this i can't. THIS A WHOLE BOOK RIGHT HERE. N e wayz Thanks for reading
Bye babes ✨🙈❤️
Word count:814