Stranger

No gif because yeah

Y/n pov

I was getting ready to go to a party with  my best friend Avani. It was basically like a costume party but miss girl I'm not bout to dress . I put on my fit and did my makeup. I struggle to zip up my dress for a little while but then i finally get it. I fix up my hair and grab a small bag to put anything in need in. I grab my phone and text Avani telling her I'm ready. A couple minutes later i hear a beep so I grab my flip flops because I'm not bout to be in these heels all day.

At ze partay

Once we walk in alcohol and weed instantly filled out noses. We look at each other and smile. "I'm gonna get a drink. Do you want anything?" Avani asked me. I shake my head no and watched her walk to the kitchen. I look around and see this couch with a curly headed boy and his girlfriend making out. I slowly make my  way to the couch and sit like 4 feet away from the couple. I pull out my phone and scroll through instagram.

Like 20 minutes later Avani's favorite song comes on so I go search for her. I start look in the crowd and find her. I speed walk to her. "Hey Avani, lets go dance." I say to her as i approach her. She nods and grabs my hand.

Mattia POV ( I'D LOVE TO SEE ME FROM YOU POVVVV- Ariana Grande)

I saw two girls join the floor as Cardigan by Don comes on. I've been standing by the wall just watching for 30 minutes. That lead me to realize that one of the girls who just joined the floor was the one who sat beside Ale and his girlfriend. They danced  the whole song until SZA (Stan her) came on. 

The girl that sat sat beside Ale got very much excited. Both of the girls swayed their hips side to side singing the song. Then the girls dress started to unzip slightly causing boys to look her way. I notice and look around. This girl is about to flash everybody. I sigh and walk over to the two girls. I grab the girls waist and pulls her towards me.

"Hi. I'm Mattia" I say slightly smiling at the small girl. She looks at me in confusion. My hands make their way to her zipper. She then realizes and tells me her name. "Hi I'm Y/n" she tells me smiling. I pull it up and take my hands off of her. She looks up at me and mouths thank you. I smile at her and she kisses my cheek. I freeze for a moment as Y/n starts to walk away.

"Hey Y/n,wait."I say finally coming back reality. She turns around.  "Yesss" she says look back at her friend. I grab my phone out my pocket and look at it. "Could i um...get your number?" I say look up at her.

Y/n nods her head and takes my phone. I wait for her to add her number in my phone. She then smiles and gives it back to me. "Text me.... maybe someday you could take a dress off of me."she said the last part under her breath thinking i wouldn't hear it. I smirk to myself and walk away, thinking about what she said.

GUESS WHO'S BACK. DID Y'ALL MISS ME. Anywho got this idea from a movie my mom was watching. Welp thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes. BYE BEAUTIFUL BABES.

WOOD CONT~608