Morning After *remake*•Smut

I'm just remaking every chapter I thought was trash.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning After

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

I woke up with the sun beaming through Mattia's curtains onto my face. My eyes flutter open as I'm nearly blinded by the light. I told him to close those BUT NAHHH. I was laying on top of Mattia due to the events that occurred last night. His arms were tightly wrapped around my waist and his cOcK was still inside me. I make the slightest move and I hear a groan come from Mattia.

I wiggle my way out of his grip and sit on his bottom half. This causes his length to hit my g-spot since he was all the way inside of me. I quietly moan, biting my lip after. Mattia's eyes flutter open, looking at me. I'm on him looking like a lost puppy tf. "Bubs what are you doing" he asks me with his low raspy voice, rubbing him eyes slightly later. I look down at the situation that I just can't bring myself to fixing.

"You seee.... I was trying to get off you dick buttttt.....I ended up pushing you inside really deep inside me andddddd.......now your tip is rubbing against my g-spot" I say, sending him a quick smile after. Mattia looks down, lifting up his shirt that i was wearing so he could see how deep he was. I bite my lip due to his tip rubbing against my g-spot.

Mattia POV

I look up at Y/n seeing her bite her lip. "Are you close bubs?" I ask her while slightly squeezing her waist. She nods her head. I smirk and flip us over so that I'm on top. I look at her, then down, then back up. I slowly start to trust into her, hitting her g-spot every time.

"F-fuck I'm gonna cum..." Y'n says under her breath. I rest my head in her neck as I continue my slow pace. All you could hear was my groans, her soft moans, and our heavy breathing. We then both release. I trust a few more time then flop down next to her.

" So um plan B or a mini us?" I ask Y/n realizing i came inside of her. She looks at me in the eyes before answering. " A mini us"

BOOM. Anywho I'm tired of Y/n sooo I wanna do different names for like each chapter after I write all the p2's I have to write. SO IF YOU WANT GIVE ME NAMES PLS. I"LL EVEN USE SOME OF Y'ALL NAMES. If you do put your own name put a chapter idea thingy you want your name to be in. Anywayssss thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes. BYE BEAUTIFUL BABES.

WOOD CONT~480