Shower•Smut

AHHH ITS BAD ALREADY NO EMOJIS OR PICTURES. This bout to be hella short so don't get your hopes set too high cuz this not bout to be that long,cumming 3 times shi. Just had to inform you, IGHT ON WITH THE CHAPTER.

Shower

Mattia's Pov>:)

Any moment Y/n would be home. She had to work late tonight so that gave me enough time to come up with a plan. I hear the front door open so i plug up my phone quickly and get under the cover and pretend in sleep.

Y/n: IM HOMEEEEEEEEEEEE (don't ask)

Y/n Pov <3

Hm no response. Weird. Anyways I go up to our shared room. When i open the door i see a sleeping Mattia Polibio. I didn't think anything about it though. I went to the bathroom and connected to the speaker. I then took off my clothes and bla bla bla. When i was done doing my face routine, I felt hands on my hips. I turn around to see the one and only Mattia.

M-Hi

Y/n:Hi

M-how was work

He started rubbing my sides.

Y/n: Boring,stressful, Hannah really was testing me today. I was about to beat the living shi* out of her.

I put my head on his naked chest. It felt good to be home with the love of my life. I just closed my eyes and took in this moment.

M- you know,it sounds like you didn't get much pleasure at work today.

I shake my head against his chest. His hands moved from my sides to my back.

Y/n: I didn't because you weren't there.

I look up at him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

M-well I'm here now.

His hands were now on my FAT A$$ jk I'm flat af. He gave it a squeeze. I gasp at his action. His hand then makes it's way to my heat,rubbing my clit slowly. We were looking into each others eyes. My breathing hitched and a smirk made its way across his lips. Then his fingers made their way to my entrance and teased it.

Y/n: P-please

M- What was that angel?

Y/n: Please-I need you.

He bent down,looked up at me and entered his fingers. Mattia the made figure 8 movements on my clit with his tongue. I was close when he stopped.

y/n: why'd you stopp.

M-Shh

He attached our lips and pushed me onto the shower wall. Mattia turned me around so my hands were on the wall. Then without warning me he started to ram into me. I moaned so loud you could probably hear me over the music.

Y/n: FUC**

M-Tell daddy how he makes you feel

Y/n: So good daddy (I CANT)

Mattia's strokes got faster. Then his one of his hands traveled to my clit and rubbed it while he was pounding into me like there was no tomorrow.

Y/n: SHI*** IM GONNA CUM

M- Go ahead,cum all daddy's dick (ima cry why do i do this)

With that i released all over him. Soon after he came inside of me. He cleaned me because i couldn't feel my legs. He put me in on of his hoodies and carried me to the room. We watched the Kissing Booth 2 (GO WATCH IT and the first if you haven't seen it they are good movies) When the movie was over we turned on Magic School Bus.

Y/n:Thank you for the pleasure.

M-Your welcome bubs.

THEN WE TOOK OUR UGLY A$$ES TO SLEEP. Hehe

ZE END

THIS WAS SO TRASH YO NOW LET ME GO DO THIS OTHER CHAPTER REAL QUICK.\

Thanks for reading

BYE BABES

Word Count:584