Meeting for the First Time

SKKSKSKSKSKS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n Pov

Today's the day. Today is the day I meet my boyfriend, Mattia Polibio for the first time face to face. Yes I know your thinking 'Why that dino looking thing?!' It's just something about him. We've had many opportunities to meet but something would always come up. Not this time though sisters. I am on the plane with my bestie Aliz right now, heading to New York. All the boys are there. I've been texting Mattia for hours. He doesn't know that I'm coming to New York yet.

***

We get off the plane with all of our stuff. I text Kairi that we got off the plane and he said that him, Alejandro, Troy, and Robert are on the way to get us. After a couple minutes later we see them looking around the airport. I put my suitcase in front of me and run up to them, with Aliz slightly laughing behind me. " HAII GUYSS" I say in a slight yell, pulling them in a hug. They all hug back. Soon Aliz comes and join the group huggy.

We all get in the car heading to the hotel. Since it was really late we decided to surprise Mattia in the morning. Plus the guys said he was sleeping when they left. We went to get food before soooo I'm good for the night. Once we got there me and Aliz got our room and said goodnight to the guys. I flop on a bed leaving my stuff in front of the bed.

I then stopped being lazy and got up to take a shower. I shaved, did my face routine, and washed the rest of my bod. I then got out the shower and put on a hoodie and some shorts. Aliz then takes a shower and comes out with a white crop top and some plaid Christmas looking pajama pants. We put on Vampire Diaries watching a couple episodes until we decided to sleep.

***

I wake up at like 10 something the next day. I see that Aliz is up on her phone. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and all that jazz. I then hop in the shower cuuzzz WE GOTTA BE FRESH SISTER WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GONNA GO DOWN. I do all that stuff in the shower and put on my outfit.