Morning After

I'm running out of ideas people. So if i don't post in a week it's because YA'LL DON'T WANNA GIVE ME TOPICS:)))). It's fine though. Also when i start school the updates gonna die down just wanted to let you know. ONE MORE THING read a real book :). 

Ze Morning After

<--Mattia Pov-->

I woke up before Y/n today. She usually is the one that has to wake me up. I guess she's super tired from last night..we just gonna say it was fun. I got up and searched for my boxers. I was gonna wait until Y/n wake up to take a shower because she probably won't be able to stand up on her own.

I grabbed my phone to check the time. I looked at the time and it was 12:21. I went to brush my teeth because...why not. Once I was done I got back on the bed and scrolled through tiktok. (THEY HAD US LOOKING STUPID)

8>Y/n Pov<8

12:51 P.m

I woke up in Mattia's room to him on his phone. He's up before me surprising. His back was facing me so I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his upper back. He put his hand on mine,then gave it a light squeeze. 

"Hi"He said turning around,giving me a light kiss on my head.

"Hi :)" I say resting my head in his chest.

SKIP DAT SHI THEY SHOWERED AND SHE BRUSHED HE TEETH NOW THEY CHANGE.

Mattia Pov

Y/n and I just got out the shower. I wrap a towel around her then wrap one around my bottom half. I pick her up and set her on the bathroom counter.

"I'll be back,stay here"I say leaving the bathroom.

I put on boxers,grey sweats,and a white shirt. Then i get Y/n some biker shorts,

                                                                          (SOMETING LIKE DAT)

                                                                          (SOMETING LIKE DAT)

Underwear,a sports bra,and a crop top. I then go into the bathroom and help her get changed. I pick he up bridal style and carry her to my bed. Then i lightly throw her on the bed causing her to giggle,making me smile.

Y/n Pov

After Mattia threw me on the bed he came to lay beside me. I turned to him,lightly grabbed his face and kissed him. it was a passionate kiss. I then pulled away and cuddled with him.

ZE END

Sorry its mad late. I was doing this while writing dis. This was an okay chapter tbh. Sorry for any mistakes. Thanks for reading dis BAII BEAUTIFUL BABES :))

Word count: 440