You Left Me p2

I got you with that part two 

And don't we love how Mattia's parents just left him asleep with Y/n...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap

Y/n pulled up and onto the bed. She pulled me back into her and I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist. We stayed in this position all night. We both ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mattia POV

I wake up next to sleeping Y/n. I slowly sit up and search the room for my phone. I found it at the end of the bed so I grab it to check the time. I'm super surprised it's not dead because it's literally ten in the morning. I got mad texts from the boys. They were worried because we were supposed to go to a random parking lot and hang out. I texted them so they know I'm okay and all that

I felt Y/n slightly start to move so look in her direction. She sits up and rubs her eyes. "Hi.." Y/n says sending me a smile. "Hi" I say sending her a smile back. She gets up and walks over to her closet. I'm guessing she's going somewhere. Y/n walks out the closet with an outfit and my hoodie.

"I'm guessing you want it back..."she says holding out the hoodie to me, with the slightest frown on her face."No keep it"I say sending her a smile after my sentence. I slowly push the hoodie back to her. I still love Y/n, I've always loved her but right now we need to take things slow. Aka stay friends right now. "Well um I'm gonna go take a shower,leave when you want"Y/n says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nod my head and watch her walk into the bathroom. When we used to shower together she would always cover her body. Then that would always lead to sex but I took the time to admire her wet body. i would run my hands down the sides of her body, feeling all her curves. Y/n would put her head on my chest as i did so. Then she would look up at me and kiss me with her pink, soft lips. The kiss would be slow and passionate, with every little bit of love in it.