Baby

This is not your normal baby chapter. It's different. Just read and see :)

Baby

Mattia's Pov

My baby mama cheated on me right after 4 year old Luna was born. I took her with me because i didn't want her around that negative energy. It's been pretty hard raising a kid but I have my friends. They've been a big help in this journey. We are all currently at the park.

"Daddy,look what i found"Luna says running over to me. I bend down to her height as she shows me a flower. "Ooo,very pretty baby" I say smiling at her. Then she ran off going to play. I stood up as I watched her run off.

About an hour later

Luna told me she was ready to go home so we got ready to leave. I carried her to the car and buckled her into her high seat. When we got home she was sleeping peacefully. I got her out the car and took her to her room. I took off her shoes and put her in the bed. Then I grabbed a blanket,put it over her and softly kissed her head. 

"She's sleep?"Y/n asked me as I came downstairs. I nod my head yes as a sit beside her."I know I've said this many of times but thank you for helping me" I say playing with my fingers. I've liked Y/n since we were 12. She's always been there for me. So has the others but Y/n....she's different than others. She's like a mom to Luna.

"I'll always be here for you." Y/n said looking at me smiling. Then her phone rang. It was her roommate aka her best friend."I should get going. Avani said she's about to leave and I left my key. Call me if you need anything"she said walking out the door. Welp I was alone again. I went to take a quick shower,and check on Luna. Then I texted the groupchat goodnight.

Ze Next Day

I woke up at 10am. I hopped in the shower for like maybe 20 minutes. When I got out I saw Luna in the door way. "Someones at the door"she said rubbing her eyes. I put on boxers and go to the door in a towel . I open the door to see Y/n. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"wha-I just got the shower and Luna told me someone was at the door that's why I'm not fully dressed.'I say realizing why she's raising her eyebrows. I moved out the way so she could come in.

" wait,why are you here??" i ask looking at her with a confused look. "I'm here to take you two out for ice cream. Or just Luna to give you some time to yourself."She said looking up from her  phone smiling at me. I smile back as i walk upstairs to continue changing and to get Luna changed. I decided I was gonna stay home because I would feel like a third wheel. Luna stole my bestfriend from me.

After dattt

Y/n Pov

Mattia didn't come with us but we took his car. It was a ride so we listened to music and talked. "Y/n?" Luna said as I paused the music. "Yes"I said looking at her through the rear view mirror then putting my eyes back on the road.

"do you like my daddy?"She asked me causing me to get hot. "H-how do you know this stuff..never mind. I do like your daddy.." I said,my eyes still on the road. "Then why don't you two date?" She asked with a confused look.

"it's complicated.."

We arrived at the ice cream place and ate our ice cream talking about random things. Then we headed back home. Once we got inside the house she ran to Mattia and gave him a big hug. "Hey cutie,did you have fun" he asked looking into her eyes. She nodded her head quickly then ran upstairs.

"Thank you :)" Mattia said walking over to me. I smiled at him and he pulled me into a hug. I pulled away and stared into his brown-greenish eyes. He slowly leaned in to kiss me. Our lips slowly attached to each other.

TBC

I started to get sleepy that's why i ended it. Thanks for reading. Sowwy if i made mistakes. Also sowwy if this was a whole dumpster. BYE MY BEAUTIFUL BABES

Word Count: 738