Let it Out

I'm bored so I decided to write a whole mf story in one chapter. I'm playing but it is kinda a whole story,and in this Mattia's parents are on a trip and his brother is with his friend so he has the house to himself mk.

Y/n Pov

Yesterday I found out my mom has died from cancer. Ever since then I've been in my room. My friends and boyfriend come over to check on me time to time. I hardly talk,smile,or laugh. I haven't cried and I don't want to cry. Everyone tells me I would have to let it out but I don't listen. My dad wants me to try and go to school today so I guess I will only because he said I could go a little late.

I get up to shower and do the stuff I need to do in there.I dry my hair and leave it out. I put on Mattia's merch,a hoodie to be exact and some black sweatpants. I take a deep breath before slowly reaching for the door with my book bag on my shoulder. I open it and walk downstairs to see my dad sitting on the couch. He turns around and smiles at me.

"You ready?" He asks now standing up. I nod my head slowly. He grabs his keys and walks out the door with me following him. I hop in the car and put on my seat belt. Once we got to the school i waved to my dad then walked inside the school. I got my pass and walked to my second period that i had with most of my friends.

I got there and took a deep breath before opening the door causing everyone to look at me. Alejandro,Kairi,Robert,Mattia,Alexis,Leilani,and Olivia had a smile on their faces once they saw me.I gave the teacher my pass and went to sit between to Mattia and Leilani.

After School because I'm lazy

It was the end of the school day finally . I was walking to my locker while on my phone. I got everything out of my locker and decided to walk home to get some fresh air. I closed my locker and got out my phone and headphones. I put on my favorite song and started to walk towards the front of the building. When i was halfway to the front i felt like someone was behind me. i turn around to face Olaf.

"Hey all of us are going to Mattia's to hang and we all wanted to know if you wanted to come?"He says to me looking in my eyes with a slight smile forming on his lips."Sure but I'm gonna walk there since his house isn't that far from mine."I respond blankly. He nods his head and walks back to where he came from. I put my headphone back in then start to walk to Mattia's house.

At Polibios House

I have now arrived at Mattia's house. I went home to grab my charger and a little snack. My dad is at work but i texted him my location. I slightly knock on the door and surprisingly they heard it. Mattia opened the door and smiled happy to see me. He pulled me into a kiss causing me to slightly smile after.

"hi beautiful"He said as he held out his hand. I say hi back as i grab his hand. He lead me to the backyard where everyone was. They waved and I waved back. We just talked and made tiktoks. It was super fun. They asked me if I could stay over because they were having a whole sleepover. They were gonna do it WITHOUT ME but its fine..

"But-I don't have clothes.."I say staring at all of them. "You got a boyfriend right there"Olivia said pointing at Mattia. I looked over to him with a look that only us two do and know. He nodded his head smiling. I look back to see all of them staring at me with smiles painted on their faces.