Roommates

Yo i love the fact that ya'll are some ghost readers that just read through the chapters and barley comment but ain't no complaints less notifications for me. Anywho this is not your original roommate story. You have to read it and find out. Also idk if this has already been done so.

-Roommates-

Narrator Pov/Author Pov HEHE

Mattia,Y/n,Alejandro,Alvaro,Robert,Kairi,and Roshaun are going to collage together. Y/n and her dino looking boyfriend,Mattia Polibio just arrived at zee collage. Y/n was getting her room so she went to the front office.

Y/n~Hi

lady:Hi,how may i help you

Y/n~Im here to get my room key.

Lady:Name?

Y/n~ Y/n,Y/l/n

Ze lady gave her the keys and said room 235. OK MATTIA GOT HIS ROOM KEY and sadly they didnt share a dorm BUTTT he was across the hall so its not that bad. PLUS THEY CAN BE SO FREAKING LOUD cough if you know what i mean.

SKIP MF TIME TO WHERE THEY WERE ALL MOVED IN

Y/n Pov~

Sadly i don't have a dorm with Mattia but hes just a 25 second walk away :)). I had my side or the dorm set up.

(minis ze desk,bookshelf,and other non needed tings)

I decided i was gonna help The boys because they don't know how to do anything these days. I went to Kairi and Alvaro's room AND IT WAS KINDA CUTE NOT GONNA CAP.