Chapter 26- Oh no, Hanjis gone batshit crazy

The pic is pretty easy to figure out simply Hanji is going crazy, crazier than usual. The video is longer than usual, but if you've never watched slap on titan, YOU REALLY SHOULD. If you don't want to watch the whole video just skip to the parts that include Hanji, but I highly suggest watching the entire thing. Give some love to Tom Andre and his team, they need to finish the slap on titan series, it's so freaking funny.

I wipe the last dusty windowsill and turn around to face Levi. He's staring at the ceiling, I look towards where he's staring and see a single cobweb. I sigh, knowing what's coming.

"Come here, brat. I'll pick you up and you get it." Levi orders without even looking at me.

I huff, "Can't we just go get a chair?"

"No, it'll be a waste of time." he snaps back at me. I grunt, giving up, because I want to go get a shower before supper. I walk over to Levi and prepare to get thrown towards the ceiling.

"Get it over with," is all I say.

He rolls his eyes and grabs me around the waist and lifts me up to his shoulders. I quickly position myself so I won't fall and knock us both over. He keeps a hand of either side of my waist as I reach for the cobweb and wipe it away with my rag. Once it's been wiped away I realize I could take advantage of my situation.

I take the rag I used to wipe the cobweb and shove it towards Levi's face. He can't do anything to stop me because both of his hands are holding me up.

He flinches back, cussing me, "Don't you fucking dare, Brat." I roll off his shoulders, landing on my feet, but then I fall to my knees, laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Brat," I hear in a deathly quiet voice. I look up at Levi and see he's staring me down.

"It's just a-" I start to say, but can't finish because I can't stop laughing. After a couple more seconds, though, I finally gather myself and say what I had to started to say. "It's just a mere cobweb."

Levi walks over to me and crouches down in front of  where I am on my knees. I stop laughing then and gather myself to stand up and run. He reaches over and pets my hair, messing it up like I hate.

"And this is just a mere petting."

I glare at him for a second then stand up. "Fine, you win that one."

He chuckles and stands up too. "Go get a shower before supper. I'd better go watch the titan brat." I nod and start out the door, looking forward to that beautiful clean shower.

Once I've taken the most refreshing shower of my life, changed into a clean uniform and put my hair up in a (desired style), I head down to the dining hall. I stop by the dining hall door when I hear talking, everyone must be in there already. I push the door open then and walk in, not wanting to be left out of any plans that might be made. I see that I was indeed correct, everyone was there already.

Levi was sitting the closest to me at the head of the table with Eren at the other end of the table and everyone else in between them. I look around for a place to sit but don't know where to sit because there isn't an available chair. I grunt. I wasn't hungry but I at least had wanted a cup of tea, I think. I go to lean against the wall besides the door, but I'm stopped.

"Good, you've finally joined us, brat." Levi turns to say to me. He must've heard the door shut. I continue on towards the wall so I could at least have something to lean against.

"Eld, get (Y/N) a chair." I hear Levi order behind me. I stop and turn around, raising an eyebrow.

Eld says, "Yes, sir," and leaves the room to get a chair. It's silent for a minute until Eld comes back with the chair. There isn't much space available at the table for another chair so Eld stops to debate where to place it.