04

Kairi pov
"Dinner is ready!" We heard Mattia's dad, Giancomo shout from the dinner room. Mattia and I silently walked to the dinning room. My mom and his father were on one side of the table and there was two chairs on the opposite side. I shrugged and sat on one of them. The tall Italian boy did the same as me.

In the middle of the dinner, I felt a big, cold hand on my thight (authors note : you know what they say; big hands, big gloves LMAO I'm soooo funny ). I didn't think too much of it, maybe Mattia was just resting his hand here because he had nowhere else to put it so I shrugged it off. He, then, started to put it on my upper thigh. I frowned and my eyes opened wide not knowing what to do nor say. I'm not going to do a scene in front of the parents, NO WAY. My heart was beating at a fast pace I decided to take his and and put it on his thigh.  "Can I excuse myself, I don't feel good" I said feeling Mattia giving me a death stare but I didn't even bothered to make a eye contact, I was scared.

Third POV
"I think I'll go after him to see what's wrong with him" Mattia softly said to the two adult in front of him. He got up and knocked on the bathroom's door and tried to open it but it was locked. "Kai, open the door please". "No, I don't want to, leave me alone" he whispered weakly loud enough for the taller boy to hear. " Kairi, open the fucking door now" he sharply said. Kairi flinched but quickly opened the door. The elder emidiatly entered in pushed him on the wall and grabbed Kairi by his throat. He said overing the smaller boy "You better listen to me when I ask you something, or, I'll punish you" "a punishment ?" He innocently said tilting his head on the side. "I'm not a kid anymore you don't need to PuNiSh me" the wasian sais giggling.

____________________________________
Hey! So tell me what you think of the story so far and should I try to write smut?  Not in the next chapter but later? You know :)