19

Third pov

"Damn Kai how many miles did you run to limp like this?" Giancomo asked Kairi, who was still breathless, his legs slightly shaking. His head snapped up, his big eyes widening way more than they already were. "I ran about 10 miles, soccer is starting soon so I needed to get back in shape" the little wasian boy answered, laughing and scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Good I hope they will take you in this year too" Mattia's father said nodding and patting Kairi's shoulder. The two adults headed in the kitchen while Mattia and Kairi were giving each other that face, letting out a sigh they both didn't know they had in.

"So what did you guys did while we were away?"Grace asked the two boys on the other side of the table. ' I broke your son's back and more than just once' Mattia thought chuckling at his own thoughts. "Oh we watched some movies and Matti helped me with my homework." The small teen said, blushing at the thought of what they actually did while they were away and he doesn't regret a bit. Kairi smiled at the hand that was now on his thigh, squeezing it a bit, comforting him.

" so Kai, do you have an eye on a girl at your new school?" Gianmarco asked dipping his fork in the sausage in his plate. Right when he heard the question, his firsts thoughts were Mattia, but he rapidly remembered that his mother wasn't aware of his sexuality. "uh yeah I actually do" the smaller said, immediately feeling his lover's eyes on him. "yeah she is very beautiful, every time I look into her eyes she make me feel some type of things I've never felt before. He-" Kairi got cutted off by his mother "he?" his eyes widen a bit at the error he did.

__________________________________________________________________________

oh well i guess Kai will come out earlier than he thought

thank y'all for 3K reads i really appreciate <3