07

Kairi's pov

He had his hand on my throat AGAIN looking angrier by the seconds. I have to admit that I'm scared.

His hand went down to my arm just for him to squeeze it. I flinched under his touch. He started to walk fast to the nearest bathroom. He, then, locked the door " hey! We need to go! Class is starting" I announced turning around just to see him already looking at me. His eyes were darker than usual. "Go on your knees" he ordered me. His voice wasn't like earlier, it was more raspy. I frowned "wha-" he immediately interrupted me "I said on your knees" I got on my knees not wanting to make him angrier. He undid the belt he had on and let his pants drop letting him in his Calvin Klein's boxers "Oh shit, what's going on" I silently asked myself. " stop looking at it and suck it" my head lightly tilted to the side. "But Matt-" "shhh. It's Daddy for you. Now suck.My.Dick I don't want to repeat my self." "But Daddy, I don't know how to" " don't worry I'll help you". I sighed and started to touch him through his boxers. He groaned and said "stop teasing baby boy" hearing him say this made a shiver go down my spine. I decided to remove his boxers, his dick sprung up slightly hitting my lips. My eyes opened wide when I saw that it was big. I mean I've not seen many but he was clearly the biggest. " how this will fit in... my mouth?" I mentally asked myself. I took it in my hand and spread the white thick substance on the tip with my thumb. I saw him throw his head backwards in pleasure. I licked from the base to the tip and suck. I couldn't take it all in my mouth so I used my hand. I had my eyes closed when I heard him say "look at me while you're sucking my dick baby" I opened them and looked at him right in the eyes. His hand flew to the the back of my head tugging at my hair making me moan. "You are so g-good. I am go-going to cum." I bopped my head up and down faster. He moaned and I felt a thick, salty substance shot in my mouth. I took his dick out of my mouth and got up to go spit "swallow" he ordered grabbing my jaw to make me look at him. I did as he said, wiped my mouth and opened it to show him. "Good boy" he kissed me gently and without saying a word we exited the bathroom and went back to class as if nothing had happened.

I was thinking about earlier. With Mattia... and it's weird because I kinda liked sucking his dick... I may be not as straight as I thought I was...

____________________________________

OH GOD it was my first smut ever...
I know it's trash sorry
Anyway have a good day :)