17

Sorry I didn't put music because I have a problem with my phone and I don't have my computer

_____________________________________
kairi's pov

"w-what?" I asked turning my head to face the taller boy behind me. " you heard me Kai. I. Love. You. I've never really catched feelings before but I can feel the electricity running in my veins everytime you touch me. Anyways good night babyboy" he said gently kissing my lips after each words. My eyes lighten up at these words. No one never said those type of things to me before. I got back to my position I was in before, closing my eyes. " I love you too, good night" i felt his grip thighten after i said that. hopefully it was dark, he couldn't see my cheeks heaten up.

Next morning

I woke up to a text I received. I stretched my arms and took it from of the drawer beside the bed.

Mom: hi! I miss you so much! Hope you are doing good and we are coming back this afternoon.

Me: yeah I am doing well! See you later love you

I started to panic. I was living a dream with Mattia but now, I guess it's the end. I turned around seeing Matti, still sleeping. He was so perfect. His nose, his plump lips that I just want to kiss, his fluffy hair, who fell perfectly on his forehead, his clean skin. "You know I can feel you staring right?" I smiled hearing his morning voice "my mom texted me" I said staring at my hand "they are coming back today"  I continued looking at him. I saw the sadness appear in his beautiful brown eyes. "Oh well I guess you'll need to learn how to lower your moans" he said smirking getting closer to me going in for a kiss. "Nope let me go brush my teeth first" I said grabbing his jaw stopping him in his moves. I got up and made my way to my connected bathroom. When I bent over to spit, I felt Mattia grab my hips and dry humping me. "That could be a good place to fuck. Can't wait till this moment" I brushed my tongue pulling it a little too far making me gag "oh yeah can't wait for you to gag on an other thing than this fucking toothbrush" he incomprehensibly mumbled because of his toothbrush now in his mouth.

Mattia's pov
I stayed in the bathroom with Kai, watching him scrub his face with the soap. I approached him, putting my hands around his tiny waist. He rinsed his pretty face and I immediately started to kiss his neck, sucking and licking his sweet spot hearing a quiet moan. "Not right now bebe our parents are coming back soon" he said pulling away "please it'll be quick" I pouted I know he can't resist to this face.

________________________________________
Smut ?
School is starting soon for me so it might be hard to update quickly but I'll try my best :)